Video of ride to potosi MO

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
Vid contains curse words so keep the volume donw if youre at work. The Message at teh front is for the riders in teh club im in about 6 people have crashed in the same spot

video NWS

I lived in Sullivan, MO my senior year of H.S. We used to go to Potosi on occasion to visit relatives.

Your vid reminds me that some of those forest roads in MO are great places to ride.

--Wag--

Now that's my kind of video! Good roads, Cube & Dre on the cut!
cool.gif

itchy itchy ya ya, they call me da da, six million ways murder choose one!!! Hell of an album! Old school snoop, dre, and cube puts all this new "rap" to shame! And this from a white boy! Very good choice of music, and nice video. Looks like i gotta go digging up some old CD's
cool.gif

Yeah i feel ya nuting like old school gangsta rap when it was about shooting, gangs, fighting, drugs, and sex....

nows its all my chain this and bling that...bunch of pusses
wink.gif

Yeah i feel ya nuting like old school gangsta rap when it was about shooting, gangs, fighting, drugs, and sex....

nows its all my chain this and bling that...bunch of pusses
wink.gif
you said it! 80 degrees when i tell that ##### please raise up off the n.u.t's cuz you get none of these.. at ease.. haha.

Him-
Great vids. The crash looked heinous! Makes me want to get a clear screen so I can take a few vids......

actually teh camera worked in my tinted screeen just as good. The screen is on my bike in the last couple of seconds of the vid. Get a mount and go for it
cool.gif

actually teh camera worked in my tinted screeen just as good.  The screen is on my bike in the last couple of seconds of the vid.  Get a mount and go for it
cool.gif
Yeah, problem is that I have a sportech V-Flow with mesh on the inside to diffuse the heat, so you can't see through it. (not very functional, I know)

actually teh camera worked in my tinted screeen just as good.  The screen is on my bike in the last couple of seconds of the vid.  Get a mount and go for it
cool.gif
Yeah, problem is that I have a sportech V-Flow with mesh on the inside to diffuse the heat, so you can't see through it.  (not very functional, I know)
you can always go the bullet camera route...i hear they dont hold up to vibrations to well though

Back