Very very very important

Maatthew 24:5-8
5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

It's gonna get worse before it get's better. No time like now to know Jesus!!!

I remain neutral in all these discussions.

Why should they obey the mandate of other countries? They have an agenda of their own and they choose to carry it out...as simple as that. USA tried to impose sanctions on India because of India's nuclear program - all failed and USA ended up in cooperation with India.

My point is - nobody has the authority to demand obedience from anybody else. If it comes to war - it comes to war.

If North Korea has evaluated the consequences and is comfortable with it's decision - that is their problem. When it becomes our problem - we will simply plough through them and teach them a lesson.

Everyone learns in the end...

I just feel sorry for our troops...they deserve a break.

Can a non US Citizen serve? Gimme a long pole with a sharp end and a Busa and i'll ride through any mofo that raises his weapon at my Frank Thomas leathers...
I feel the exact same way gsferrari. We have gained a reputation for bullying other countries. Sure, some may pose a threat, but how much will the world take. We can't fight everyone. IMHO, I think the smaller countries stand up against the U.S. in an attempt to gain allies. This tactic has worked to some degree, but it's still a powderkeg.

Maatthew 24:5-8
5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

It's gonna get worse before it get's better.  No time like now to know Jesus!!!
Now THAT'S THE BEST THING I'VE HEARD SO FAR!!!

Good to hear that we had another successfull test of the COIL and the ABL...

Very Nice of N. Korea to provide us with these targets of opportunity.
thumbs-up.gif

Don't forget peeps, that NK has some alliance with China. If we go kick NK down, China may decide it's a good reason to kick back at the U.S.
sad.gif

I'm sure most of us still know that we have retained enough Nukes to flatten every piece of livable land on the planet.

Let's see... The U.S. sets the standards for the world economy, and make it work to the tune of Billions every year, then every little country that doesn't feel the love (most by denoucing a decent system) want to pee all over it?

mad.gif

Trust me on this - China will NEVER move against the USA. We are the biggest consumer of chinese manufactured products. They are not going to risk this foreign income for the sake of whiny North Korea. Besides - China doesnt trust North Korea...any nation with nuclear capability is only a distant ally...if an ally in the first place.

Trust me on this - China will NEVER move against the USA. We are the biggest consumer of chinese manufactured products. They are not going to risk this foreign income for the sake of whiny North Korea. Besides - China doesnt trust North Korea...any nation with nuclear capability is only a distant ally...if an ally in the first place.
I wouldnt say never...But China has tried to warn NK against their test also. They are in the height of an industral revolution. I just hope we clean up our other "problems" before we stick our nose into another problem? Between NK and Iran it gives me a headache.

How come ever time i see that guy on TV....I think of south park?

teamamerica_09.jpg

Crazy bastids, sounds like job security for me! (still not good though)
Definetly ! Iraq , Afghanistan , N.Korea , Iran and lets not forget the crap between Isreal and it's little neighbor . Oh yeah , almost forgot the B.S. going on in Somalia !
Geeez ! U.S. Army might be calling me back before too long .
I'm NOT going back to Somalia!
Bosnia is still going on too....

I remain neutral in all these discussions.

Why should they obey the mandate of other countries? They have an agenda of their own and they choose to carry it out...as simple as that. USA tried to impose sanctions on India because of India's nuclear program - all failed and USA ended up in cooperation with India.

My point is - nobody has the authority to demand obedience from anybody else. If it comes to war - it comes to war.

If North Korea has evaluated the consequences and is comfortable with it's decision - that is their problem. When it becomes our problem - we will simply plough through them and teach them a lesson.

Everyone learns in the end...

I just feel sorry for our troops...they deserve a break.

Can a non US Citizen serve? Gimme a long pole with a sharp end and a Busa and i'll ride through any mofo that raises his weapon at my Frank Thomas leathers...
Yup, Non-Citizens certainly can serve in the US military. All branches, most jobs, there are a lot of them serving. Non-Citizens can hold most any position as well, it's just a matter of security clearances TS, TS/SCI in certain areas that foreign nationals cannot hold.

Question about war: What is THEIR beef now? I understand the certain islams [or whoever] think the U.S. is the big hor and they should blow us up, but what has N. Korea got against anyone? It seems to me people start wars with no real reson... "OOoooh, we're gonna take over their land!" - well, you've done nothing amazing with the land you got, what makes you think MORE will do you any good? "OOooh, we'll get rid of this certain religion we don't agree with" - well, there'll be another one to replace it as soon as ya do. Come on, world! Grow up! There is NO REASON for anyone to bomb each other. Idiots.

Crazy bastids, sounds like job security for me! (still not good though)
Definetly !  Iraq , Afghanistan , N.Korea , Iran and lets not forget the crap between Isreal and it's little neighbor . Oh yeah , almost forgot the B.S. going on in Somalia !
Geeez ! U.S. Army might be calling me back before too long .
I'm NOT going back to Somalia!
If this crazy azz world keeps spreading our troops so thin , it wouldn't surprise me to see a draft activated eventually .

Question about war:  What is THEIR beef now?  I understand the certain islams [or whoever] think the U.S. is the big hor and they should blow us up, but what has N. Korea got against anyone?  It seems to me people start wars with no real reson...   "OOoooh, we're gonna take over their land!" - well, you've done nothing amazing with the land you got, what makes you think MORE will do you any good?   "OOooh, we'll get rid of this certain religion we don't agree with" - well, there'll be another one to replace it as soon as ya do.  Come on, world!  Grow up!  There is NO REASON for anyone to bomb each other.   Idiots.
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

its all in the hats. Every body wears different hats. If we all wore the same hat, there would be no more war!!!!

Lets all were fez`s and just get this over with.

I wouldnt say never...But China has tried to warn NK against their test also. They are in the height of an industral revolution. I just hope we clean up our other "problems" before we stick our nose into  another problem? Between NK and Iran it gives me a headache.

How come ever time i see that guy on TV....I think of south park?
laugh.gif

I dont think Russia is going to be too pleased with this either.

Gosh...I wonder how this has affected the Japanese economy...

I dont think Russia is going to be too pleased with this either.

Gosh...I wonder how this has affected the Japanese economy...
Japanese are going NUTS  
soapbox.gif
but the Russians
wow.gif
. Well, they have joined the French in not supporting any real sanctions or actions. They both want just talks !! I just wonder what each of these guys are doing with NK that they want to do NOTHING ! WE know why France was against us going into Iraq (for those who don't : Oil money was pouring into the French Politicians pockets and Fance was selling all kinds of Ban Weapons)
mad.gif
. I'am so ticked at France I have quit buying any French produce including TIRES !!

Time will tell, but it looks like a no win deal. Of course I just heard on the news that the Liberals (sorry -- Progressives) want to have one on one talks about what WE can GIVE them to stop their INSANE acts!

I think we are dangerously close to another world war. Dont flame me...but it may be a good thing because things are getting out of control and US resources are stretched thin in simultaneous conflicts in different theatres across the globe.

The real problem is - no other country has been bitten in the ass to cause them to react. UK is exempt because of the bombings and I am sure they are royally pissed about the BS going on in the middle-east. Until more countries get nailed in some sort of attack or the other - this is going to be purely USA + UK effort with everyone else just playing by the sidelines.

Jokes about friendly fire will be treated with some VERY unfriendly fire from this end!!
mad.gif

Back