Ventural Luggage for your Hayabusa

Discussion in 'PashnitBusa.com' started by pashnit, Jun 5, 2012.

1. pashnit

pashnit Site Sponsor Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Tim
  2. pashnit

pashnit Site Sponsor Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Tim
    For the dedicated sport-touring enthusiast- Excellent option!! Just sent out another kit for the Busa other day.

Planning a big ride in 2015- you need this. Also great for those of you that do two-up touring.

PashnitBusa.com Buy Now: http://www.pashnit.com/product/ventura/rack_pack.html#top

13076068425_823c97112e_b.jpg

7873224800_7423700cfd_b.jpg

7997979232_573294644f_b.jpg

9769674213_a1a567bf6a_b.jpg

3. twotonevert

twotonevert Member of P.E.A. Moderator Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    James Wilson
    This is the only luggage systems that makes sense for Busa owners. Definitely the way to go.

4. kendall

kendall Registered

Contests won:
    I love my Ventura rack system. Kinda funny, I am just on the last leg of a trip to Colorado and that Harley w/bags is in the back of a pickup. Busa's were built to ride

B0E38E43-E8A0-4D80-93F0-C77690209D9C_zpszzavqtc3.jpg

5. Jonathan Ong

Jonathan Ong Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Jonathan
    are the racks still avail?

I'm from singapore and i wanna get a L bracket and sport rack.. can i get a quotation for price+shipping?

6. captain

captain Dis in my way! Staff Member Administrator

Contests won:
    I love the Ventura racks, easy to put on, take off, durable and can carry a ton of luggage...

7. JUSTANOVA

JUSTANOVA Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Brett Collins
    Just got my pack rack with aero spade bag from Pashnit, High quality stuff and great customer service, fast shipping from Pashnit. I was hesitant to pull the trigger and was looking at some other options but glad I went this way. I don't have to worry about anything rubbing the paint, I have the option to expand with another bag later on, and it comes off with just a few bolts when I'm not touring. I would recommend this setup to anyone looking for luggage options.

8. wabill

wabill Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Roger
    Ventura has great systems. It turned my 08 Speed Triple into a great bike for the long ride.
    IMG_1738.jpg

Mike Chambers and twotonevert like this.
  9. Mike Chambers

Mike Chambers Registered

Contests won:
    20170129_103941.jpg
    My set up is basic as I use the bag for all purposes and I have a tank bag too. The main bag has multi zips so it can expand up to increase volume