Velocity Woes Corrected.

1313R

Registered
Miscommunication is a mother. I finally got to talk with Barry. After our conversation I am well pleased I did buisness with them. A few miscommunications on both sides left me feeling very disappointed. Now I am very happy with the service that I have recieved. I have the utmost confidence in this company and would recommend them to all who want to go turbo. Barry gave me the tech support I needed and I am now a very satisfied customer. Thanks Velocity.

What was wrong ,and how did he fix it?
+1

Please elaborate. I'm deciding between systems and scenarios like this may determine which one I'll pick.
Speaking of
Wow..whats up with that link? Motorheads taking a bashing
wow.gif
I was leaning towards a ghetto...but I sure don't want any probs if I'm gonna be laying out that kinda money. I've heard mostly good stuff about Dennis...but lately it seems some probs are rearing up....things that make you go hmmmm
rock.gif

I initially wanted and was gonna go ghetto,circumstances would not allow that.I got a velocity from Joe Hahn and the service from Joe and Barry have been excellent.Everytime I've called Velocity but once, Barrys been available for advice,hell,he answers the phone alot of the time!
smile.gif

Back