Velocity Racing Stage 2 Turbo Kit

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
That's right... within the next few days the kit should be here.

Velocity Racing Stage 2, water injection, 2 stage boost controller
cool.gif

Takin it down to this shade-tree mechanic down south (SuperKaos) for the install. :ys:

Current ETA on the kit... Tuesday 12/07/2004.

Anticipate taking the kit & bike down the next day.

Hopefully home soon after that...

... case you couldn't tell... I'm anxious! :oops:

Just joshing--didn't you just snap a chain ? I hope you get a good tune on the combo--fun to here your ohwow's and stuff when it's up and running. Wish i could do the Carpenter Racing nat. aspirated big bore, cam ,throttle body...sheez
3,800 plus 2,100---- I will make do with 168.7--i am 53-- she ain't slow even if yours is faster...It's all good if we can ride...when and where we want to...

congrats, did you get all the goodies with it? Is that the kit that gets the HP between 350-450?
Chaaaaa----ching!!!

If the weather is good when I get my bke down after xmas maybe we can burn some roads. I will be in South Florida Key Largo, Lauderdale and Miami als Naples 12/27/04-1/10 2005

If the weather is good when I get my bke down after xmas maybe we can burn some roads. I will be in South Florida Key Largo, Lauderdale and Miami als Naples 12/27/04-1/10 2005
Sounds good.
I will be sending the bike to Kevin for the instal.
I am about 4 hours north west from Miami.
Likely we good hook up for a ride.
Maybe I can talk Dave into coming also.

Three Turbo Busa's out toolin around.
cool.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah Three turbo's ALL AT Once??? Better have a support crew following to pick ya'lls bit's and pieces up once them Ego's start getting in the way of common sense...
wow.gif

Let's see... A fearless rider... On a Turbo Busa... No Good Can come of this...
wink.gif

Congrats, Cecil! Sounds like Santa is being good to you this year. Hope you get everything up and running quickly.

What's the time frame on install???You gonna stay stock length for now???  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102373519 -->

evil.gif
Dropped it off last night with SuperKaos.
Hoping to have it back before Christmas... but I understand he's busy and this time of the year is not overly productive.

Yes, stock wheel base for now.
To off-set it, I am going with a 18T up front.

She will likely be a bit sluggish at low RPMs with the lowered compression & larger front sprocket.

Got to see some of his work first hand... he really builds some beautiful machines.

I am very anxious, I wish it was ready now, but I place my confidence in SK... and trust he will get it done as quickly as possible without compromissing quality.

Soon to be Boosted!

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102540344 -->

I visited him about this time last year...I was shocked at the enormous size of his shop...The pics he post doesn't do the shop size any justice...He's bad when it comes to building a bike...I just can't believe that he's a one man operation...
evil.gif

I am really wanting to invest in one but being here in Bunk A$$ Italy I would have to install myself and I am hesitant about the tuners here. I know there is a certified Dyno Center 92 miles away (Thanks Johnny Cheese) but I can't trust these Grappa drinkin wino's with my baby?
rock.gif
??

evil.gif
Dropped it off last night with SuperKaos.
Hoping to have it back before Christmas... but I understand he's busy and this time of the year is not overly productive.

Yes, stock wheel base for now.
To off-set it, I am going with a 18T up front.

She will likely be a bit sluggish at low RPMs with the lowered compression & larger front sprocket.

Got to see some of his work first hand... he really builds some beautiful machines.

I am very anxious, I wish it was ready now, but I place my confidence in SK... and trust he will get it done as quickly as possible without compromissing quality.

Soon to be Boosted!
18T will be fine, unless you think 200mph in 9/10's of a mile is slow. You will not be sluggish from the sprocket at all when it is tunned. Tiy will be a little shoret on the bottom if you dropped the compression down to 8:1 but you will be fine on the top.

Back