US GP

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
ITs started, if Rossi and Stoner keep it up, there both going kill each other today! LOL

Crazy pass in the corkscrew!! Very entertaining race for once this year!

Was a good race today, I'm hoping for another show like that at Indy.
beerchug.gif

Best race I've seen this year.. wouldn't go so far as to say Stoner choked.. ran too wide and it was curtains. Laguna is one of the most demanding circuits. Can't relax at any section of the track.
Haven't seen this type of battle since Sete G/Rossi a few years back.

i watched for the first time and im hooked...it was awesome...sounds like other races arnt as exciting..but it was outstanding...wish it would have been longer than an hour..

That was GREAT!!
ThumbsUp.gif

Stoner was whining a bit about passing at the post-interview, wasn't he? I mean, he could just motor by Rossi on the straight, but Rossi still just flat-out outrode him today. Stoner made two mistakes, Rossi none that were noticeable.

Rossi rocks,, Spies didn't look to happy after the race, i really thought he would have done better, on home soil!

Awesome race!

Everyone knows that if Casey got out in front he'd check out.  So Rossi made himself as wide as a semi-truck!  And anytime Casey motored by, Rossi came back on the brakes!

Casey was definitely looked bad complaining about the passes.  What about his pass attempt in T3??  Shut-up and race dude, you think Rossi is going to stand aside?

Michelin really screwed it up!  Nicky, Toseland and others went out on INTERMEDIATES on a DRY track, that's how bad the race tires were!  The announcers were saying that was never happened before that anyone can remember.  Repsol and other teams asked Michelin for softer compounds, but Michelin showed up with the hard compounds  
argue.gif

argue.gif
  Give the teams what they want!  
argue.gif

Spies finished where I expexted.  And if Michelin had brought the right tires, he would have been further back.  You can't expect better, MotoGP is the highest level.

Here are some michelin intermediate tire shots on a dry track!
Toseland_Inter.jpg

cutslick.jpg

argue.gif

argue.gif

(Jorge Lorenzo breaks two bones in his left foot after that huge opening lap highside)

(Jorge Lorenzo breaks two bones in his left foot after that huge opening lap highside)
That was HUGE!! As big as China!

So much for just whacking the throttle and letting the electronics take care of the rest....
whistling.gif

Where are ya anti-traction control nazis
laugh.gif

That was HUGE!!  As big as China!

So much for just whacking the throttle and letting the electronics take care of the rest....  
whistling.gif

Where are ya anti-traction control nazis  
laugh.gif
here i am! F traction control. if casey didnt have it on about lap 6 or 7 he would have busted his A** hard too!!

rossi IS the man!! he wasnt having any of stoners crap today. he jammed it in his face and made him like it!! little whiney girl. i knew when it got physical stoner was done....and he was!

just being a little harsh. it was a great race but i was glad rossi got over on stoner for a change. it seems rossi has made up his mind hes going to win or crash. his move/mistake through the corkscrew was unbelievable.

the zuks looked good today too!! spies WILL be in moto next year. GO ELBOWZ!!

Back