Upstate NY area

surprising to see no one is interested in grouping up in Upstate NY, specially Albany area.

My neighbor and I went for a short ride yesterday near Saratoga area and it was fun. May be we'll head up to Lake George soon. It would've been nice if more people couldve joined us.

I've been around Lake George for work (in a Ford Econoline)....wish I had my bike, beautiful area! That whole place is nice..Clifton Park, Saratoga, Adirondack Park... The roads around the Fingerlakes just don't compare.

I'm located halfway between the Hayas in the Hills area and the Albany area...:banghead:

what happened to your bike?

21st there's gonna b a big gathering near Saratoga racing course. Some kinda music band or so will play. Dont have any details yet. My neighbor suggested me to go there. :beerchug:

what happened to your bike?

although its been suggested/pondered upon atleast a dozen times, it would be impossible to haul windshields and all my tools around with the busa. I've almost gone through with it for some simple quarter-glass jobs, but always end up taking the van. The bike does fit up in the back nicely...it just doesn't leave room for much else.

ghggt.jpg

ghg.jpg

Hello

I'm new to this site but have been riding 30 yrs.. I live in Vermont and ride down to lake George all the time.. NY is great riding.. Plus everybody with a bike in VT are want to be harley meat-heads.. Email if you want to lake George as I put 200-400 miles on my bike a week with no one to ride with.. I have a 2011 Busa..LOVE IT..

Bobby

Hello:

I ride down to lake george often nice to get out of vermont...im new to this site but have been riding for 30yrs looking for someone to ride with most of the riders up here are want to harley meat heads you know the ones who never wave back and look down on you because you prefer to ride a bike and not put around on a loud 45hp shopping cart.. I have a 2011 Busa and I put 200-400 miles a week on it.. summers coming to a end...

Back