Unbelievable idiot customer

Frank,

I am a nobody to you, but i would like to weigh in. I wouldnt wait one second to call the person, text the person, and emial the person. Confront them, let them know exactly what you know, get a copy and send a copy via email to the customer of the sales reciept. I would let them know they bought the wrong poop, it will blow motor up, and you will void out thier warranty as you have the knowledge of what they did.

Give the customer the option to make it right, if they dont save everything and wash your hands of them.

That customer is very bold to do something like that, I would never even think of ordering anything on a dealer account even if I knew how.

I get cranky when the wife orders stuff on my Amazon account...

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the feedback. This guy intends on installing the quickshifter himself, and as I said, he has the wrong setup and will hurt the motor. I will not stand behind this build. And since it was NOT an honest mistake, since this guy is obviously a scumbag, he can take his Busa and shove it where the sun don't shine. It is a mistake to F over your builder, ESPECIALLY after a fresh build. I go out of my way to do things right and make things right when they go wrong . . . that has been my way for over 40 years. I am done dealing with a**holes, I really am. Thank you for all your comments.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the feedback. This guy intends on installing the quickshifter himself, and as I said, he has the wrong setup and will hurt the motor. I will not stand behind this build. And since it was NOT an honest mistake, since this guy is obviously a scumbag, he can take his Busa and shove it where the sun don't shine. It is a mistake to F over your builder, ESPECIALLY after a fresh build. I go out of my way to do things right and make things right when they go wrong . . . that has been my way for over 40 years. I am done dealing with a**holes, I really am. Thank you for all your comments.
Just shoot an email.... "Hey genius... u ordered the wrong poop and im pissed... now ure shop rate is 400 bucks an hour (sugar tax)

Last edited:
got an update frank? did she blow?

so....i don't suppose this jackwad is a member...?

Lastly, I'd be sure to contact your vendor to make sure they don't ever ship anyone without your PO number or somehow confirm it actually is YOU ordering parts...

I've had that happen to us, where an employee of a customer orders for themselves (usually to use their resale certificate in order to not pay sales tax)...I don't like it very much either...intentional deception pisses me off...

Back