Banned
Cool video, I wish USA cops were more like UK
PART 1
- UK Motorbike Traffic cops with Suzuki Hayabusa[/url]
PART 2
- UK Motorbike Traffic cops with with Suzuki Hayabusa Part 2[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
The first video they went through "Wetwang" LOL, :whistle:

Respect all the way. It just shows that you don't have to beat someone just because they break the law. I really liked the way he handled the trouble in the 2nd Vid. Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Yeah.....I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that they were being filmed.

Let's all draw conclusions on anecdotal evidence.

Don't forget they film here to. He just seemed to show a lot of respect to all involved. Maybe it was because of the filming but we will never know

i own busa, i love busa but, busa its worthless against gsxr and r1 on twisty corners and rider who wants to go fast..

I like how the the car drivers were saying they felt threatened by the bike. How would a bike ever threaten a vehicle without use of an outside force?

Yeah.....I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that they were being filmed.

Let's all draw conclusions on anecdotal evidence.

Man you get mad if we bash cops or compliment them:rofl: I think if the cop was a prick it would have showed a little more. He acted politely and professionally, and that's all I ask.
He gets paid to ride fast, that probably keeps him happy...even if he is on the other team:laugh:

New Video: UK Motorbike Traffic cops with Suzuki Hayabusa

[video=UK Motorbike Traffic cops with Suzuki Hayabusa]83[/video]
Video: UK Motorbike Traffic cops with Suzuki Hayabusa
Category: All Busa
Uploader: twotonevert
twotonevert said:
The first of a small clip taken from a show featuring traffic cops including a unmarked motorbike officer and a chase at 110mph. The rider of the bike was prosecuted and got £750 fine and 6 points.

Man you get mad if we bash cops or compliment them:rofl: I think if the cop was a prick it would have showed a little more. He acted politely and professionally, and that's all I ask.
He gets paid to ride fast, that probably keeps him happy...even if he is on the other team:laugh:

But we're complimenting UK cops and comparing them to US cops .... "oh why oh why can't our cops be decent people and not scum bags like we all know they are."

I'm not blind, I can read between the lines. :whistle:

But the truth remains, you see one video of UK cops being "cool" and you automatically assume that UK cops are better than US cops. It's the worst kind of anecdotal evidence.

Oooooh, look at these evil UK cops!

police_medic.jpg

I'm actually beginnning to laugh at these things....because you guys are so incredibly gullible. See --------> :rofl:

Last edited:
But we're complimenting UK cops and comparing them to US cops .... "oh why oh why can't our cops be decent people and not scum bags like we all know they are."

I'm not blind, I can read between the lines. :whistle:

But the truth remains, you see one video of UK cops being "cool" and you automatically assume that UK cops are better than US cops. It's the worst kind of anecdotal evidence.

Oooooh, look at these evil UK cops!

police_medic.jpg

I'm actually beginnning to laugh at these things....because you guys are so incredibly gullible. See --------> :rofl:

Ha, I sir am by no means gullible. I never once compared this man to anyone else, Police Officer, UK, U.S, what have you. I never implied anything either, and you're "reading between the lines" is your own assumption. That assumption from my veiwpoint is inncorrect, but it's yours none the less.
I thought it was funny that it upset you that some of us payed this man, a ploice officer, a compliment. Especially after all of the cop bashing of late that agravates you so.
This officer's actions and attitude where polite and professional, regardless of whether or not it was genuine, which would be completely irelevent anyway.
If this man only acts this way in front of the camera, it would be a shame, I however will presume otherwise until proven otherwise.
Now, with that said, this is how police officers should act. The video represented the law in about a good of a light as us law breaking bike riders could hope for. Most of us have accidentally or intentionally rode at speeds equal and above the offender's in the video, whether we admit it or not.
God forbid it ever happen to myself or anyone else, but if so, I would liked to be dealt with in such a proffesional manner.
I never spoke ill of the U.S Police in this thread, or tried to hold them up to a false higher standard of and equally great country. In fact, I never even mentioned them. There are alot of good folks in the UK on this site, people that now have to really watch out for the man:laugh:
Bottom line is, Cops are cops, where ever you go. Some cops are good, and some aren't. If we see videos of cops doing there jobs very well, we should be able to say "Now that's how it supposed to be done, that guys doing a good job." and with this, letting it set an example and present the law in a more positive way. Which is what you wanted, correct?
I've met the bad stereotype cop several times, and I don't like him. In fact, honestly, I never liked any of the tickets I got years ago, no matter how nice and proffesional the cop was...but it made the situation alot better. This is also the type of good attitude that helps prevents hotheads from acting foolishly thus causing more problems for everyone.
So, I politely remind you of how assumptions and jumping to conclusions can lead you in the wrong direction. In other more meaningful situations in life, these kind of things are what get us into trouble.
Have a nice, stress free day.

Back