Type of paint?

busacruz

Donating Member
Registered
does anyone know what type of paint is used from the factory? i know you cant put certain types of paint on top of other types... im just scuffing the plastics and not stripping them all the way bare because i know the base coat will be good and tight on the plastics and not have to worry about making sure my paint sticks to them....by the way im going with viper red on about a quarter of the bike and charcoal grey on the rest and will have barbed wire seperating the two colors w/a little blood dripping off a couple of barbs.... on the right side the beloved kangi will be painted as big as i can make it and it will look like it is embossed , also on her butt right above the brake light ill have BUSA embossed also...im thinking of glassin' in the windscreen to smooth the lines on the front (aught to be good for another 5 HP
biggrin.gif
) if i do, i may emboss BUSA on it also... im a machinist by trade so im also making some of my own one off blingy things... ill keep you guys posted and WILL post pics of her after im thruogh....thanks in advance for any replies
cool.gif

Back