Type A or B

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Even tastebuds have Type A or Type B personality I guess... this is just the stuff in the fridge... no accounting for the curry, red/black/green peppers in the cabinets...

DSC_0164.JPG

Daves is a novelty item... not really a diet staple for me
smile.gif
the horseradish you see is "food service" type.. (read, a bit on a fork will knock the wind out of you) Only decent horseradish I have found (at least in less than 1gallon containers) in a grocery store.. (hate horsey sauces or feeble prepared stuff)

Daves is a novelty item...   not really a diet staple for me
smile.gif
  the horseradish you see is "food service" type.. (read, a bit on a fork will knock the wind out of you)   Only decent horseradish I have found (at least in less than 1gallon containers) in a grocery store.. (hate horsey sauces or feeble prepared stuff)
it was fun in college!

We used to grow and grind our own horseradish. Awesome flavor that isn't killed by the hot. Doesn't get any better.

Tapatio is one of my favorites 'cause it doesn't have any vinegar in it. Give it a shot some time!

--Wag--

bogus they have this hot sauce i forget who makes it ill find out or ill grab it and mail it to u it comes in a  little tiny coffin no joke.  i love hot sauce this stuff burned the living hell out of my mouth and caused hiccups lol. ill see if i can grab it possobily next weekened because this weekend im driving upto brendanp's for the weekend.

DOA/haunted/Zombie all come in coffins... hottest stuff I have touched is Daves... just not natural..

The horseradish is out of Eu Claire Wisconsin... found it at walmart finally in the fridge section..

Back