Twotones picture thread, Eureak 09

Jasper has a really neat town square. Cute little town.

Eureka 09 055.jpg

Eureka 09 057.jpg

Eureka 09 058.jpg

Couple of pics from the Squirrel run this morning. Steve found a nice camera prop. :bowdown:

Eureka 09 071.jpg

Eureka 09 072.jpg

Took a short ride after breakfast this morning, HWY 23 through town and over the lake, I love this suspension bridge. :beerchug:

Eureka 09 074.jpg

Eureka 09 075.jpg

Eureka 09 076.jpg

Juli, Michael, and Mark and I stopped for break and some lunch on the way home in Tonitown. I felt much better after lunch. I would have taken Juli's pic, but I got the look..:poke:......decided not to in the interest of self preservation. :laugh:

Eureka 09 080.jpg

Eureka 09 081.jpg

Now then, I have some ride reports on the Avon tires I know a few members are waiting on. I will post up another thread for that.

Thanks James. I guess I need to make the trip. Maybe next year since I'll be busy the week of the Bash. What happened to Boaz ?

Thanks James. I guess I need to make the trip. Maybe next year since I'll be busy the week of the Bash. What happened to Boaz ?

He went down in a corner not far from the hotel. I was not on the ride so I dont know for sure. I joined the group after they brought him back to the hotel.

Thanks for the pics James, it was nice to talk with you and Julie again, and to ride with yall also. :thumbsup:

Fun pictures. Great to see you guys again. Tell you know who to stay away from the grapes.

Re: Two Tones picture thread, Eureka 09

Love to see the pics from you guys. Looks like you all had fun. Thanks for sharing. Hope Hal got his VIP spot:laugh:

Back