Two Brothers M2 Tuning

Hunter

Registered
Hey guys! So I recently ordered a set of M2 cans for my first gen busa, and was wondering whether I needed to tune the bike after installing them. I eventually plan to buy a Power Commander, but i just dropped a lot of money on the cans themselves and can't really afford that right now. Should I wait till I have the PCV to install the cans, or can I get away with not tuning it for now. Also, any thoughts or advice on their "speed plugs" that add a little back pressure to the system and kill the dbs would be super helpful. Thanks!

If your just doing slipons then a tune is not needed. If you using stock header then there is no need to add back pressure your cats will take care of all the back pressure your motor needs.

If your just doing slipons then a tune is not needed. If you using stock header then there is no need to add back pressure your cats will take care of all the back pressure your motor needs.
Okay, that was my next question after doing lots of research. So gen 1 busas DO have cats? I know the gen II's do

Does that change whether I need the PCV then? I don't want my bike running too lean and messing stuff up

Back