Turbo plenum and extended 240 swingarm

Bearded

Registered
Hey all! For sale I have the swing arm that came on my bike when I bought it a few years ago. I do not have any information about the maker. I have just been riding with it on since I bought it. Recently hit a pothole and had to replace my rear wheel (did the r1 conversion) and while looking up the info it clicked that my swing arm is for a wide tire. I’ve been running a 200 in it and it has spacers on it to take up the extra room from a wide tire. I will not be putting a wide tire on so I am looking to sell or trade. It is stretched also (see measurements in pics). I think it’s like 6” but I’ve never had a stock arm to compare. I can try to answer and questions you have or take any measurement you’d like on the swing arm.

Next, I have the turbo plenum that is currently on the bike. I bought a different one from another member with secondaries and will be switching over to that. From what I’ve been able to tell it is an old RCC plenum. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
Not really sure how to price these so please feel free to send me your offerers. Worst I can say is no! Also please ask any questions you may have and I’ll be as helpful as I can.

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0066.jpeg

IMG_0070.jpeg

IMG_0072.jpeg

IMG_0073.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

IMG_0075.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg