Turbo Pictures

Here's my Velo stage one with full exhaust, water injection, dual stage boost controller, 04' busa right hand switch using the hazard light switch for my boost controller, motorhead clutch/slave support, sporteck M1 tire, superbikestore undertail. I did the install myself, I've heard the bike run but the weather is absoloutley horrible!

Please check out my site for more pictures, I didn't feel like transfering them all here!

www.turbohayabusa.com

TurboHayabusa.Com Website Gone
TurboHayabusa.Com Website Gone

Marcus

Heres My Newest addition...a 99 Turbo Hayabusa. It has a Mr. Turbo kit on it along with larger injectors, MultiStage Boost Controller, MultiStage lockup clutch, Power Commander, Bead Lock Rim, and of course plenty of other small things.It still has the stock wheel base but you'd never know it. It stays on the ground with the way it is setup and I personally don't like the extended swingarms anyway(just person choice). Its got House Of Kolors paint that is actually a deep purple and Pearl white. Thanks for looking.

Picture_011c.jpg

Heres another angle of the bike...by the way...just wanted to give credit to the Ken and the guys at Maximum Motorsports in NY where I bought the bike...

Picture_003b.jpg

Here are some pics of my current project as of about 15 days ago.

DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0336.jpg

DSCF0333.jpg

DSCF0332.jpg

Should be done in about 1-2 months.

I haven't been to this board in a while, so here are my updates:
Velocity Stage II with Aquamist Water Injection
7" Bead Lock Wheel
Trac 4 degree front end rake
Onboard Air compresser for Air Shifter
Adams 0-6" adj Swingarm
Autometer Guages; Boost & Fuel Pressure