Turbo Pictures

Cool Rob, Im familiar w/ Yoyodyne, I live a couple hours away. Performance details such as the ones on your bike often go over looked. I was wondering and even thought of posting a topic refering to this, have you had your frame checked for aligment by GMD computrack. It seems like many 200+ mph Busa owners are not concerned w/ this. I had mine done. Gives you piece of mind and a better handling Busa thats good for a few mph more if every thing is square. Anyway HOTTTT!! bike

"STUNGUN"
Stunnah, where are your tank bolts?

devil.gif
Kaos took that shot...It was just to show the key chain...The bike hadn't been moved...Their in there now...
evil.gif

yea, mine only made 519 at 26, and i am not afraid of anybody either, and this is a stock bike, we have purpose built Maxton bike with PFMs on it to stop from 250+ in the mile, already been there, but never in a mile, only 235, we were just rookies at speed back then.:laugh:

I would absolutely love to see the look on a guy's face driving a ZX-12 when you BLOW HIS A$$ AWAY!!!!!!!! - I Love that color
super.gif
super.gif

Nice bikes everyone!!!!

super.gif

Funny story... A green zx-12 was racing hard to catch up to what appeared to be another zx12 in the distance (sevearl shades darker in real light) He got up to me and almost dropped of his seat. He then got pissed (i think) and slammed it hard to say good bye. I did say good by as I launched past him.
biggrin.gif

Funny story...  A green zx-12 was racing hard to catch up to what appeared to be another zx12 in the distance (sevearl shades darker in real light)  He got up to me and almost dropped of his seat.  He then got pissed (i think) and slammed it hard to say good bye.  I did say good by as I launched past him.  
biggrin.gif
He's back...And better than ever...The Ninja Eater...Sweeeeeeeeet...
evil.gif

How about a four wheeled turbo/nitrous Hayabusa?

Wouldn't you think that you would have to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal to flog this creation?

ATV_lt_side2.jpg

How about a four wheeled turbo/nitrous Hayabusa?  

Wouldn't you think that you would have to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal to flog this creation?
Oh baby that is SWEET!!!! Can I come by and take it for a spin!?!? I will call later today, need some advice on the electronic guages...

Nice Work!!!

went to a nice bike show today and look what I found, 400+ HP to the ground looks like fun.

<!--EDIT|-=TWITCH=-
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075176924 -->

Sorry for the Nasty pics in the last pic you can see a DRAG strip X-mas tree and the lights where making the Focus go nuts

<!--EDIT|-=TWITCH=-
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074925937 -->

Back