Turbo Pictures

here is a gang of them

DSC00240.JPG

Hey - Your's is a hotty too
super.gif

I'm still coming down your way as soon as the weather warms just a tad

LOL - 800+hp in busas rollin down the causeway - weeeeeeeeee

Rob, that would be too cool, but you would have to slow down for me to ride by you. Would sound great late at night, causeway run at max speed(or close).
jump9.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

NEW SPEED - I am making at least a 100hp or so

I'm making 400 @14psi on pump gas - by Barry @ Velocity himself

Race gas - well...... - Let's just say I have 30psi on tap and I'm not afraid of any bike out there......

Now I know what your gonna say.."What will it do ...What you time in the 1/4...etc etc"

The answer is...I COULDN'T CARE LESS - I just drive around on Sunday's
super.gif
beerchug.gif
- My only goal is to have a 250 reading on the GPS and that's about it. I have hit 211 (I've only had the bike back about a month or so) - I am going to personally go for 225-230 - I think that's all I want to do - I am going to take the bike back to Barry and let him go for it. I have all the necc parts to do it - And the bike is more than capable of it.

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Im not the biggest turbo fan, but damn Robopti, Probably on of the hottest Busa's I've ever seen very well thought out, (forks, brakes, etc)  
drooling3.gif

bowdown.gif
oh yea what kind of triple clamps are you running

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073684983 -->

Thank you VERY much Grab !!! - I put a LOT!!!! of money & time in this bike...Kaos did ALL the work obviously - but we literally examined every part on the bike as it went together.

The triples are Mikuni / Argas and can be purchased thru yoyodyneti.com

Here's a link to the construction of the bike - I know we missed a few things - but it's about 95% of everything we did

http://www.totalkaosperformance.com/sk2.html

Back