TURBO KITS???

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
Well, i have boost in my veins... im going to boost my busa and im wondering what kits have the best feedback? I am keeping the low end stock and just want a kit that runs low boost and is RELIABLE (is there such a thing
smile.gif
) i dont plan on going into the motor... give me you opinions ( those who already have boosted bikes please)

thanks, JOE

Depends on what you want to spend. I would talk to NLR on this site and check if they have there base model out yet. Very good product. For what you are looking for lots of other systems will work. Before you make the move read everything you can and ask all the pros. Turbos can go boom if not monitored and metered. They can also be very reliable.

NLR
Hahn
Velocity
Getto\
all make good kits. You doing the install?? The tunning??

Depends on what you want to spend.  I would talk to NLR on this site and check if they have there base model out yet.  Very good product.  For what you are looking for lots of other systems will work.  Before you make the move read everything you can and ask all the pros.  Turbos can go boom if not monitored and metered.  They can also be very reliable.

NLR
Hahn
Velocity
Getto\
all make good kits.  You doing the install??  The tunning??
yes , im doing the install/tuning, ive got extensive turbo experience...... its no different than my talon just on a smaller scale. im not worried about the money, just wanting to get some opinions on what others view as a nice kit as far as FITMENT and performance.

Joe

if you don't care about cost I would go with a velocity... or dennis's drag kit. (capable of 500hp)
wow.gif
cool.gif

got some links? what are high hp numbers on a stk btm end?

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085025723 -->

Don't even waist your money with the HIGH DOLLAR kits if you don't plan to go into the motor.

You won't be able to go much over 300HP(320) on the stock bottom end so you might as well get one of the good cheaper kits.

For the money and what you have planned, I would go with the GHETTO kit by MOTORHEAD!

See link above.

Josh
blues.gif

For what you are looking for, there is ONLY 1 choice.
The Ghetto kit, from THEMOTORHEAD.
The price is right, it will make the HP limit of your stock engine, you don't have to cut any body work to get everything under there, and you get the best tech support, bar NONE, in the country.....

Click the link that Bugsy posted...

thanks,  it sounds like a really nice kit..... im looking for fitment and quality over mad hp.

JP

i clicked the link but it goes to another board, not the motorhead site... anybody got the direct link to the ghetto kit site?

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085057715 -->

i clicked the link but it goes to another board, not the motorhead site... anybody got the direct link to the ghetto kit site?
JP,

He owns that site(or use to) and the MOTORHEAD site.  This is a link to his email but you might have to be a member to send it.

If that won't work, just join that forum and ask for the MOTOHEAD!  I don't know if you visit that other site much but they have lots of good information.  Just look in the TURBO section and you will learn everything you need to know about TURBO'n your BUSA!

His name is Dennis, if all else fails you can call him direct on his cell # 216-798-1958

Josh
blues.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085064687 -->

Depends on what you want to spend.  I would talk to NLR on this site and check if they have there base model out yet.  Very good product.  For what you are looking for lots of other systems will work.  Before you make the move read everything you can and ask all the pros.  Turbos can go boom if not monitored and metered.  They can also be very reliable.

NLR
Hahn
Velocity
Getto\
all make good kits.  You doing the install??  The tunning??
yes , im doing the install/tuning, ive got extensive turbo experience...... its no different than my talon just on a smaller scale. im not worried about the money, just wanting to get some opinions on what others view as a nice kit as far as FITMENT and performance.

Joe
Based on your info. I would talk to NLR. Good service good qualit good people.

Back