Turbo exhaust

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
Gents, little new to the turbo world. Is there a way to run normal exhaust on a turbo without losing power? Are there brands out there already or do I have to fab something myself? Any input would be appreciated.

Gents, little new to the turbo world. Is there a way to run normal exhaust on a turbo without losing power? Are there brands out there already or do I have to fab something myself? Any input would be appreciated.
Hi. Are you building a turbo bike? My turbo is very big a 42 frame size so I went with 10 to 1 pistons for a little help at low speed on the street. I am also using NOS to help speed up the turbo in race trim and the nos will help cool the intercooler for the 1 1/2 runs to top speed.

Nice! Thank you for the link! I am not building a turbomachine i am in the process of buying @Mathewrussell52 2009 Turbo. I am just looking into options etc. Waiting for a call from Frank as well to discuss options and ideas for a fresh tune etc. Cuurent tune is pn E85 which i like, but im thinking there maybe a little more power left out there to get. I think Matt said it was tuned and 4 to 7 psi of boost. I think with a spring change etc can go little higher safely on the stock motor. I know the head has been studded with ape studs. Just kind of learning.

Nice! Thank you for the link! I am not building a turbomachine i am in the process of buying @Mathewrussell52 2009 Turbo. I am just looking into options etc. Waiting for a call from Frank as well to discuss options and ideas for a fresh tune etc. Cuurent tune is pn E85 which i like, but im thinking there maybe a little more power left out there to get. I think Matt said it was tuned and 4 to 7 psi of boost. I think with a spring change etc can go little higher safely on the stock motor. I know the head has been studded with ape studs. Just kind of learning.
Ya with e85 I'd have no issues with 320-330 wheel and living for a long long time.

Hi. Just do what tell you to do and you will be fine. Can you get E 85 where you are? Get the test kit for E 85 as it is NOTalways E 85 it can be less like about E 55 or E 75 more is OK like E 87 or E 90, but less is no good for the motor.

Hi. Just do what tell you to do and you will be fine. Can you get E 85 where you are? Get the test kit for E 85 as it is NOTalways E 85 it can be less like about E 55 or E 75 more is OK like E 87 or E 90, but less is no good for the motor.
Yes e85 is everywhere here in iowa. Its pretty stable in the summer. In the winter the mix can be off some, but i do not ride in the winter. Since i really do not ride in the winter i wasnt to concerned about the mix. More to come. I do like the exhaust link to the exhaust from rcc.

Back