Turbo bikes

lurk.gif

jjmetheny now when Im in your neck of the woods I know not to challenge you to a race for pinks
poke.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll ad this..there ae a few Kids with Turbo bike a few towns away..there always in the Garage with some sort of problem!!!

And just when You get the latest greates kit..its obsolete!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention,needing boost controllers,this and that ,my boost lagged/spiked.............It never ends!!

Everyone see's the 40k turbo bike and think a 3500 kit will be the same..let the Big Boys mostly with big sponcers have their fun..

Just My 2 cents..I really don't know much about turbos..

(Nekosohana @ Mar. 24 2007,16:18) "Before I screw you, are you over 18, cutie pie?"

That might be the single best signature I have EVER seen.

***edit ... also like the Cyanide and Happiness jsut above it.  My friend sends those out every day.
many people dont know this but, Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity was directly based of off this very Mathematical Equation
bowdown.gif

(boazalmighty @ Mar. 24 2007,20:43)
(Nekosohana @ Mar. 24 2007,16:18) "Before I screw you, are you over 18, cutie pie?"

That might be the single best signature I have EVER seen.

***edit ... also like the Cyanide and Happiness jsut above it.  My friend sends those out every day.
many people dont know this but, Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity was directly based of off this very  Mathematical Equation  
bowdown.gif
Nice. I sent it to my girlfriend who was very drunk at the time and she laughed her ass off.

Ive seen and tried to chanse JJ on that turbo. Not happening. The bike is awsome and if I were ever to go go turbo, thats how I want it done. Totally stealth. You have to look for the turbo and the sound with the full exhaust doesnt tell much either. But when he is doing 3rd 4th gear power wheelies coming by you, you know something is up! And yes, it does corner. Awsome bike JJ.

(speed750 @ Mar. 25 2007,12:14) What kind of kit is it? Any links you can post?
It's an older MCXpress kit that used the Mitsubishi 16T turbo. It's a smaller turbo, only good for 320 hp or so, but it spools quick which makes it great for a street bike. Here is their website, but I don't think they make this exact kit anymore.

Just have to ask jj, have you replaced the front fork seals? Some of those bounces looked pretty hard.

I STILL CANT GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU HOSED THE ENTIRE BIKE DOWN WITH WATER IN YOUR PICS,MY BIKE HAS NEVER SEEN A DROP SINCE I OWNED IT?
rock.gif

Sweet Looking wheels JJ.. The Stealth Busa is looking alittle better this year nice touches..
bowdown.gif

And yes I too have riddin with JJ and the stealth busa, The turbo or JJ corners as well as the turbo or JJ wheelies..
super.gif

Two thumbs up you wanna trade you just let me know, I keep my body work though.
wink.gif

(DEVLDOG @ Mar. 25 2007,18:56) I STILL CANT GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU HOSED THE ENTIRE BIKE DOWN WITH WATER IN YOUR PICS,MY BIKE HAS NEVER SEEN A DROP SINCE I OWNED IT?
rock.gif
This is my commuter from early spring until late fall so it gets ridden in the rain quite a bit, hosing it down with a little clean water never hurt anything.
super.gif

(DR1300R @ Mar. 25 2007,19:27) Sweet Looking wheels JJ.. The Stealth Busa is looking alittle better this year nice touches..
bowdown.gif
Thanks Doyle, I'm trying to remember who it was that motivated me to do them?
biggrin.gif

wow like everyone here I read the post and started searching for your problem.. and there was none.. wish you the best in 07 man you better find some wood to knock on
super.gif

Back