Tulsa Boyz

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys once again had a pretty good time, Met up with the faithfull Brien & John and Feind4444 ( Brandon ) made it, Good to meet you Brandon.

Started out at Hooters ( Yeah no pics ) then too Twin Peaks, Hooters was pretty slow, Rode down to Twin Peaks, Im guessing 100 or so bikes, Some nice and some ( WTF ) bikes.

Anyway nice meeting up with you guys again, Maybe next week we can get a few more bikes. :please:

:by the way how bruce ans misty kids are doing. :laugh:

They are out of control, Took the training wheels off and now all they want to do is wheelies, But what can you expect from kids with a Tatooed Spiked out Mother and a Gigolo Daddy who left them.

hey, Micheal. My regret is to live so far away from so many riding adventures! That's why pics are so great...:rulez:

You guys obviously had a good time.:beerchug:

hey, Micheal. My regret is to live so far away from so many riding adventures! That's why pics are so great...:rulez:

You guys obviously had a good time.:beerchug:

My next Mod will be to integrate my Camera into the Nose cone so I cant forget it again.

I think maybe Brien took some on his phone, Maybe he can post a couple.

It wont happen again. :banghead:

so how was the twin peaks looked like a huge crowd when i went by did you guys eat

I do have a few pics not the best though, just kinda show the crowd. I'll post em when I get off there on my phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

so how was the twin peaks looked like a huge crowd when i went by did you guys eat

Ate at Hooters,

There was a pretty big crowd at Twin Peaks, All kinds of Bikes. Stayed there for maybe an hour then went for a ride.

It was nice meeting you guys finally. I had a great time.

No Pics....! Geez. Where is Twin Peaks in Tulsa? And do they have bike night there every Thursday night?

71st Memorial, and as far as I know its going to be every Thurs. as many people as were there they would be crazy not to do it.

Imagine a Hooters where the girls look a little more ( How should I say ) Baaahhhhhhhhhh :whistle:

Damn I hope no ones Girlfreind or wife works there

It's at 71st & Memorial, I'll bet it's every thursday after the turnout last night.
Posted via Mobile Device

As promised here are some pics that show the turnout for Tulsa's Twin Peak's bike night.

securedownload-4.jpeg

securedownload-5.jpeg

Back