Tulsa area members

MST1TED

Registered
Just a thought, Are any of you guys going to ride in the Abate toys for tot's
run this sunday? Weather permiting of course low 60's I they say.

I looked a the weather today, it says high 60s but a chance of rain, I had one of my Harley Buddies ask me if I wanted to meet him up there, I just tried to call him to see if he was still going.

Are you going?

If so we definatly need to meet up.

I will talk to him and see what the plan is.

Alrighty then.

Just looked it up on the WEB, Im all for Toy for Tots and Representing.

But. I have heard to many horror stories from ORG members about riding in large groups and having issues with other riders not controlling there bikes. I will probably ride down to the fair grounds, Cruise the lot, Check out the Bikes, and drop off a Toy.

But not sure Im going to be riding 4 wide 30 mph to a Stop with thousands of bikes. Too many inexperienced riders out there not paying attention. and how would it look me getting arrested at a charity function because some idiot ran into my Bike. :whistle:

If anyone else is going let me know and we can meet up somewhere.

Alrighty then.

Just looked it up on the WEB, Im all for Toy for Tots and Representing.

But. I have heard to many horror stories from ORG members about riding in large groups and having issues with other riders not controlling there bikes. I will probably ride down to the fair grounds, Cruise the lot, Check out the Bikes, and drop off a Toy.

But not sure Im going to be riding 4 wide 30 mph to a Stop with thousands of bikes. Too many inexperienced riders out there not paying attention. and how would it look me getting arrested at a charity function because some idiot ran into my Bike. :whistle:

If anyone else is going let me know and we can meet up somewhere.

Thats what I was going to do, did that ride year before last and It was
an accident waiting to happen imo. I will know later today if I'm going for sure.

Thats what I was going to do, did that ride year before last and It was
an accident waiting to happen imo. I will know later today if I'm going for sure.

Maybe we could meet up for a late Breakfast or Early Lunch, ( Yeah I know theres a name for that but it sounds Ghey to me ) Before or after.

Let me know what you decide. I will also know more tonight.

Alrighty 70 Degrees Sun. :cheerleader:

Yep I will be riding, and as long as Im riding I might as well head down to the fairgrounds and see the Bikes, Should be a whole mess of them down there, Probably mostly going to be the Harley crowd, But I figure I can cruise by them and let them see what a real Bike looks like.

Sure hope some Hot Biker Babe doesnt jump ship and want a ride on the Busa, Guess thats a chance Im just going to have to take. :laugh:

Anyway Tulsa and surrounding area Boys & Girls, Let me know if your going to be up there and we will see if we cant meet up.

Eric did you say you were going ?

If anyone wants to meet up, I will be in the Sears Parking lot on the corner of 21st and Yale at 9:45 That should give us time to decide what we want to do.

If I see you there great, If not, Ride safe and take Pics.

Back