Tts Rotrex Sc Stage 2

Adox

Registered
OK, so I've been interested in getting this Supercharger for a while now for my Gen 1. Long story short, no one wants to help me. Can't buy one online anywhere. Rotrex defers me to TTS, TTS ignores my Emails, and none of the U.S. distributors for both companies carry Hayabusa chargers nor do they want to order one. Am I chasing a leprechaun? I've read a couple threads on here with guys that have / had one, seen YouTube videos and the like. There was a guy on here from TTS that supposedly sold them but he hasn't been on here in over 2 years and for the life of me I can't remember his tag. The only time I see these come up for sale elsewhere is:
(1) Wrecked bike. (No thanks.)
(2) Burned up, race only, non-street legal dragster. (Must buy whole junker for price of 3 new turbo Busas.)
(3) Show-bike with 85% more crap on it than I want to pay for and the seller is looking to MAKE money on the sale. ($$$)
I know a turbo is another option, but for personal reasons, I want this specific product. Can anyone help me find a dealer for a new one?

Last edited:
I can supply you with a kit
I'm from Washington too except I'm washimgton UK
Can post if needed
Send me your email and I'll email pictures and spec on mine
And a price for a kit for you

I'm going to have my mechanic install it. I'll see if I can get a video of the dyno run. In the meantime, check out this quick video of him. http://www.gaskrank.tv/tv/werkstatt/yamaha-r1-2015-autoblip-quickshifter-am-dyno-durchgeladen.htm If any Orgsters live in the Pacific NW, go to 2 Wheel Dynoworks (.com) in Woodinville, soon to move to Totem Lake. Nels Byersdorf is the owner/operator and does maintenance, fixes and tuning. He also has a mobile dyno that he takes on the road to OR. and sometimes CA.

DAS Perfrormance, ask for Eric, he should be able to help you.

They are in Dracut Ma,
Phone number,
978-452-2735

I'm looking for some info on what I actually need for my Supercharger stage 2 install. A co-worker was telling me the stage 2 kit that I'm getting from TTS Performance with all of the options they provide isn't enough. He was talking about pistons, cylinder liners, port polish and an intercooler and whole lot more so that I don't "blow up my engine on the first dyno tune" as he put it. I'm starting to think I bit off more than I can chew. I want to be able to use the bike, have fun on it, but not have to take the bike in for a tear-down and rebuild every week. Anything the Org can tell me will be immensely appreciated. Thanks!

When you're looking for 300+ hp with the Rotrex you'll need : lower compression( base spacer or low comp. turbo pistons) forged pistons, con.rods be advised , head studs and bolt, fuel pressure regulator and bigger pump, on stock injectors set all 8 inj. to work full time @ max. ( WRL or EcuEditor). Stronger cluch springs, SS valves (usually adviced) and stronger valve springs.
About AIT, the charger 's produce a serious amount off heat, so some kind off charge cooling is needed, but thats what i think and did. Lot's of conversions run without and i also did for the first 2 years. But it's producing a lot off heat, so think it over seriously.

Did you run into overheating problems or warping of parts when you were riding without an inter cooler/charge cooler?

No, no wrapping and no overheating problems. Not on the road or on the dyno. Both cooling vanes are still on. From the start on i knew IAT would be high so i ran it a bit rich on fuel , using oct. 102 only and a very conservativ pully ratio to keep boost low. After gear up the pully ratio i added a IAT sensor to measure temps and soon after that added the air to air intercooler to be safe anyway. If you take care, it will surely do without charge cooling. It's just what you want to achiev.

Alright guys, I got some bad news regarding this build. Lemme just say they've made cutbacks at work and I can no longer afford to make this happen. I bought it back in March (2016) and over the 3 months it took to get it manufactured and mailed, things started going downhill at my job. I held off pulling the trigger on it just in case it mattered, and it did. I'm hoping one the Orgsters would like to take it off my hands. I'm listing it here in the classifieds and on Craigslist, but I need a wider field so I'll be Googling for a website or two that is national over the weekend. (I might do Ebay if it gets to that, but if anyone knows of a site that sandrail guys frequent, please lemme know.)

Back