Tsukigi Exhaust

Hayabusa2005

Registered
Can someone tell me what model of Tsukigi Full Exhaust that is in the picture below. It looks like the Tsukigi Canon that is for a 2008 or later bike, but the bike appears to be 2007 or older. I am looking for this exhaust look...so that is why I am asking what the model is where it can be bought. I have a 2005 Gen I. Do they make the canon for Gen I or will the Gen II Canon fit on a Gen I?

Thanks!

GSX1300R HAYABUSA -`07 CANNON No,1.jpg

It looks like a Cannon, but I cant seem to find a Tsukigi Cannon for 99-07 when doing a search (my bike is 2005). So, what model do I order and where?

I aksed the same question, even call a distributor on that on.. The exhaust is off of a 08 (gen2) that was modified to fit ot 99-07 (gen1).

seemed like 2 much work to a brand new exhaust for me so i went with the brocks

You have to cut the center mount tab off the 08 Canon
You have to remove your Belly Pan and the Belly Pan mount...and ride. We have a base map for this set-up...produced 166HP on a Gen I which is the highest we have seen by three hp for a stock motor with the usual Busa mods (air box and so forth).
:beerchug:

Last edited:
call em and schedule the install... Greg is awesome and will have your bike tuned just right :beerchug:

You have to cut the center mount tab off the 08 Canon
You have to remove your Belly Pan and the Belly Pan mount...and ride. We have a base map for this set-up...produced 166HP on a Gen I which is the highest we have seen by three hp for a stock motor with the usual Busa mods (air box and so forth).
:beerchug:

Greg there is a cannon system now for the Gen 1 busa...no need to modify the Gen 2 pipe to fit.

ya dang that exhaust gets my heart thumping everytime I see it... anyway sounds mean looks awsome I might have to acquire one to replace the yosh bling. Tsukigi Racing if there is a gen 1 system available, where??

It is my understanding this is a pretty loud setup.. I love the look but afraid if it that loud, I would end up in trouble... :whistle: I like the look of the can, sort of reminds me of the custom expansion chambers I had on an old 2 stroke triple..

Back