Trying to plan a trip...

Jasquini

Registered
Hey all,

I'm trying to plan a trip for this Summer with my Dad. :beerchug:
I'm Having some trouble finding a place or places to go to (Bike Show, Events, WaterPark Etc..) Any ideas welcome.

We Are leaving from Saco, Maine around the end June and will have a week off for vacation.:thumbsup:
So it will have to be something with in a few days of travel.

I'll keep looking but I figured someone might know some cool places near by..

Thanks

check out Sandcastle water park in Sandusky Ohio. i looked it up, about 17 hrs from where you are. the place is lots of fun with huge water slides and a few pools and they have a huge wave pool and a bar ( beer only ) it was a good time. me and the family will be going back. hope that helps, enjoy your trip and be safe

we have been taking rides to Orange County Choppers each year good show room, Jrs is about a mile down the street and Vinne is half amile more at V-force customs off of 84 in Newburg NY

I've looked at Frommers.com for places to go on our road trips. Members usually respond if you post what your looking for on their website. Frommers.com Forums

If I lived where you are, I would look for a scenic route on the east coast to Ocean City, MD and Nags Head. There should be plenty of places to explore in Ocean City. Some people like the boardwalk in Ocean City and others don't like it. I am interested in seeing the wild horses on Assateague Island.

Saco, ME to Kitty Hawk, NC - Google Maps

Assateague Island
Assateague Island National Seashore Visitor Services
Wild Horses of Assateague
Assateague Explorer - Boat excursions along Assateague and Chincoteague

Ocean City Maryland Webcams featuring live cams of Ocean City MD
oceancityvideo's Channel - YouTube
Ocean City Maryland Videos, Ocean City MD Webcams and Comcast TV

Back