Tried something new tonight...

can burn a tattoo on my arse...lol...actually not, but i can see someone doing this

I volunteer sir!! But not on my arse....shoulder mayber??? can you bring that laser thingy to the spring bash?:laugh:

I volunteer sir!! But not on my arse....shoulder mayber??? can you bring that laser thingy to the spring bash?:laugh:

I want a brand but I think the laser will be closer to scarification or a bone tattoo. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

I want a brand but I think the laser will be closer to scarification or a bone tattoo. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

ok, then we just get cap to cut a kanji outta a piece of steel with his laser thingy and weld a rod to the back of it and when we get to the bash, we'll build a fire, get sloppy drunk, and start branding kanjis on each other!!:rofl::beerchug:

Hey Cap - is this LASER portable? Could it be something you would be able to bring to the Bash and do custom work? Wondering what this thing could do w/ lasering an image or name onto my jacket! SWEET!

ok, then we just get cap to cut a kanji outta a piece of steel with his laser thingy and weld a rod to the back of it and when we get to the bash, we'll build a fire, get sloppy drunk, and start branding kanjis on each other!!:rofl::beerchug:

You're FIRST Troy - you can tell the rest of us how much it hurts! :laugh:

:laugh: if you will.

It would probably really happen.

I'm game....I've got a high tolorance for pain and a low IQ.:thumbsup:

Anyway, how much for the coasters!!!!!???

High tolerance for pain or not my money is on the fact that you won't be sitting on your rear for the rest of the Bash! :laugh: I'll ride a lap on the skyway in your honor buddy! :thumbsup:

High tolerance for pain or not my money is on the fact that you won't be sitting on your rear for the rest of the Bash! :laugh: I'll ride a lap on the skyway in your honor buddy! :thumbsup:

WHOA WHAO WHAO!!! I thought we had agreed on shoulder brands? I'm not letting any guy near my rear with any foreign objects....busa brother of otherwise!:laugh:

hey cap, how about showing us the goods before this threadjacking goes any further. PLEASE!!??

WHOA WHAO WHAO!!! I thought we had agreed on shoulder brands? I'm not letting any guy near my rear with any foreign objects....busa brother of otherwise!:laugh:

We'll let Michelle brand your backside if you're so sensitive about it! :laugh:

I just wanna know if this laser is portable! If Cap can bring it to the Bash there might be some interesting stuff going on aside from the duck at the firepit. :laugh:

Back