Traveling Budweiser.....

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
So.......this can of Bud starts at its birthplace in St. Louis with Semi. Takes a trip to Eureka Springs for the MNG and survives somehow without being drunk around a bunch of drunks! It then travels in Hals garage to KC and still survives. A few weeks ago it takes another trip to my house in Illinois with out being killed. I drink Blue Moon, not Bud, so it still survives! Semi and I think this beer needs to be honored in some sort of fashion, you know, an icon of sorts. So here we go, we want to see how far it can travel, what kind of monuments and stuff it can make it to. Kind of like the traveling gnome! When Semi leaves in the morning he will take it with him and pass it on to someone else. Sign it and take a picture with it, maybe with someone famous! LOL  Here it is with us at the Pat Miletich training center in Bettendorf Ia. We also got a pic of Tim Silvias gear inside. OK whos next, lets see how far this thing can travel!

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif

Maybe the mods can lock this thread. Keep coming back here to post your pics with the famous can!

IMG_0823__Medium_.jpg

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif

Like the old car you had years ago, I once owned this soon to be priceless can of Bud and let it get away.
sad.gif

WOW, those bikes in the picture look FAST!
muscle.gif

Hmm... You know, I could try and get some pics if it makes it's way towards Stuarts Draft, VA... I'm not far from DC, and movies are being filmed in my area more and more nowadays, might get lucky and get a pic with Brad Pitt holding it or something.
tounge.gif

See if you can get it out to the Miller raceway for Labor Day weekend and we'll take it racing with us!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(Wag @ Aug. 19 2007,14:53) See if you can get it out to the Miller raceway for Labor Day weekend and we'll take it racing with us!  
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Don't trust Wag with this FULL can of priceless Bud! It will be passed on empty.
laugh.gif

(Wag @ Aug. 19 2007,16:53) See if you can get it out to the Miller raceway for Labor Day weekend and we'll take it racing with us!  
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
i'm bringing it with me...will probably try to send it to the west coast and then let it work its way back east
beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Aug. 19 2007,16:06)
(Wag @ Aug. 19 2007,14:53) See if you can get it out to the Miller raceway for Labor Day weekend and we'll take it racing with us!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Don't trust Wag with this FULL can of priceless Bud! It will be passed on empty.
laugh.gif
Goddammit! You told everyone! Just for that, I'm keepin' my quarter.

Jeezus.

--Wag--

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

i handed it over to BA Busa for it's next leg of the journey
all_coholic.gif

btw, we didn't let Wag anywhere near it
laugh.gif

IMG_1286__Medium_.JPG

it made it's way to Utah this weekend and had fun at the Miller Motorsports Park

l-r: gtrpimp76, Charlesbusa, BusaWhipped, Wag, BA BUSA, Devil Dog, Big O, Lamb busa, semi

IMG_1285__Medium_.JPG

If it makes it here, I might be able to get a pic of it with my boss, Petey Eavers. He was quite the Drag racer in his day, but I don't think he's keen on beer, so it'd be a 50/50 on getting a pic taken. Heres Peteys Drag car.

twister_b.jpg

Thats as famous as I know, unless I run into Clint Eastwood or Richard Marcinco. I've heard they have places nearby, and I used to work with a guy that claimed to be within a few miles of Clints place... Whether that's true or not, I don't know...

I told you if it got to the left coast, Wag would get his hands on it!
SHOCKED.gif

That thing got passed off to Pacific busa didn't it? Going to the islands.........post a pic BA! You are always on the board or lurking somewhere close.

Come on Pac Daddy!!  
beerchug.gif

Post a pic of the Bud laying the sand on Guam's beach  
beerchug.gif

super.gif

Unless you haven't gone home yet  
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

Back