Tps wiring question

98vtec

Registered
ok, i dont have a haybusa but im doing an ITB diy for my prelude and i have hayabusa throttles. I need to know what wires are what. On my honda TPS i have 3 wires......signal, power, and ground. I need to know what wires are signal, power and ground on the suzuki tps so i can splice the two harnesses together.

thanks for the help

Looking at the wiring Diagram I got from the service manual for a 1999-2000 hayabusa, I can make an educated guess that:
Bl (Blue):positve
Y (Yellow):Signal to ECU
B/Br (Black w/Brown):Negative
Hopfully these colours match what you've got.

If you really really want, I could go and pull the fairings of the bike, and get the mutimeter in there, and see what's what.

<!--EDIT|baites1
Reason for Edit: "Correcting a few things"|1142755112 -->

FI_Diagram.JPG

Looking at the wiring Diagram I got from the service manual for a 1999-2000 hayabusa, I can make an educated guess that:
Bl (Blue):12VDC
Y (Yellow):Signal
B/Br (Black w/Brown):0VDC
Hopfully these colours match what you've got.

If you really really want, I could go and pull the fairings of the bike, and get the mutimeter in there, and see what's what.
cool, appreciate the help. I dont have the throttles on me right now. They are currently at the machine shop getting some welding and fabbing done. I should have them back next week and i will check it out and see what colors the wires are.

In the mean time, if someone has a definite answer, i would really appreciate you post it up
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|98vtec
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142728843 -->

Back