Toy's for tot's charity ride

KvHotDog4

Registered
This is a copy of the e-mail that was sent to me I am getting more information about the ride such as how long the ride is and how much of it is curves and straight up riding. Also, I will post the address as soon as I have it. I konw where its at just don't know the address. Its in Westmoreland, Tn 37186 (If you know Westmoreland you know its very small and easy to find anything) In the past years of this ride we have always had a pretty good turn out of about 30 to 70 bikes I hate being the only sport bike but its fun to blow past everybody every now and then:laugh: I will be on my busa for this ride and would love to have 20+ busa's show up and turn it into a bike show:beerchug: Also, all bike styles are welcome come one come all.
I will post more information as I get it. Please:please: anyone who is able come to this ride it will be fun and everything goes for a great cause.

"In years past we have had a bike run for the Westmoreland Rotary but this year we are changing it to benefit "Toy Store." ... The Toy Store serves families who live within Macon, Sumner, and Trousdale counties whose children are aged newborn through 18 years, meet income eligibility and complete the application process.

A family walks through the Toy Store and for each child they get one toy under $20.00 and one toy over $20.00, two small stocking stuffer items, their choice of a sports ball, a game of their choice, and each family receives a choice item ( Crock Pots, Blankets, Grills, etc.) from the family room.

Last year the Toy Store helped just under seven hundred families. The Toy Store spent over twenty three thousand dollars in addition to what forty churches donated.

Saturday, October 17th at noon, we will be meeting at Jubilee Worship Center for a fun Bike Run. We are asking for each rider to bring a toy, stuffed animal, board game, etc. to the run. We will not be giving away prizes this year due to the late start of putting this run together. So we are asking people to focus on why we are doing this (supplying toys for kids without) for this year.

Let's see if we can get 100 bikers for this toy run for the kids!"

Ok so this ride is about 120 miles long with atleast a couple of stops. The course has alot of curves in beautiful North Tennessee.
The address to the starting and ending place is:

Jubilee Worship Center
5254 New Hwy. 31-E
Westmoreland, TN. 37186

It cost nothing to ride they are just asking for everyone to bring a small toy for the kids donation are accepted but not required and we won't make you feel like you have to give. The church office number is 615-644-3396 and Brother Leroy's cell number is 615-633-8054.(He is putting it all together) and my cell number is 615-400-2695 Call if you have any questions.

Sounds like a lot of fun~!~

Here the TFT ride is usually in Nov and very slow...sometimes a few thousand bikes attend, depending on the temp.

City closes down all the intersections and we're like a huge parade~!~

Great cause and worth doing~!!~

Last edited:
Well we get to run the lights and stuff but its no where near the thousands (wish it was) I mean Westmoreland only has a little under 2000 people in it:poke: lol. Though it would be cool to get a thousand bikes to show up they wouldn't know what to do lol.

Last edited:
Ride is still on for this weekend so far the weather should be good just cold. Never know about Tennessee weather I'll keep everyone posted

Back