Top Speed of Gen 2 before & after de-restricted

I ran 185mph 30 times with the stock limiter on the bike..
Stock gearing it ran 192 mph but I ran out of gearing as the bike was on the back side of the cams... " I raised limiter to 11,400" but the bike won't pull that far in 6th"

I am purchasing a +1 front sprocket to hit the magic 200mph mark hopefully this weekend.

Mike

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Do you think the X-TRE might help?
I have one, haven't decided to install it or not.:confused2:

maybe its stupid question.. but i am new in all this busa world..

but how to flash ECU ? what do you need, how to do it ?:whistle:

Good luck , with a +1 in front you may not have the HP to get there . if you can't get the bike to get to 11400 rpms with stock gearing going up going to be harder for your motor . 192 is Awesome though! :thumbsup:

Stock gearing it ran 192 mph but I ran out of gearing as the bike was on the back side of the cams... " I raised limiter to 11,400" but the bike won't pull that far in 6th"

I am purchasing a +1 front sprocket to hit the magic 200mph mark hopefully this weekend.

Mike

Mike

Just curious, what jacket were you wearing at that speed? Around 160 tucked in, mine starts flapping a bit.

Good luck , with a +1 in front you may not have the HP to get there . if you can't get the bike to get to 11400 rpms with stock gearing going up going to be harder for your motor . 192 is Awesome though! :thumbsup:

Well remember that the stock cams die around 10,300 so power quickly drops from that point on with the stockers. I had on 2000 Busa that ran 204.9mph with the same HP as the 09 I have. I have this on video "VHS" somewhere in the garage. My 2000 busa was lowered and no mirrors so that could have helped some. Keep in mind that I ran 192mph in just over .5 mile so as quickly as it got there, I'm sure I can at least break 200mph.

M

Back