Tool for TB sync

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all,
I just got a catalog in the mail from Aerostich. While thumbing thru it I found this tool. For the guys that know more about the TB sync procedure than me, do you think this will work.

TB Sync Tool -- for $87.00

Don

That looks like it might work pretty well, Don. I've got the Carbtool II which uses the four sticks. It is supposed to be very accurate but it sticks move quite a bit while the bike is idling, making it a little tricky to get even readings. The tool you link to might be a little easier to use. As little as we use these, you're welcome to borrow mine if you'd like.

Paul

Digital Accuracy
rock.gif
it's not digital...I have never seen this one before...maybe someone will post up that has used this one
wink.gif

Digial is more than just a display. The electronics inside are digital vice analog. Now having said that, that is not saying just a whole lot because your coffee pot has digital electronics in it too.

Don

With a "Digital display" you get a specific # for a reading...with the analog display it can be more difficult to get a accurate reading.

Here's a link to their site with a little more info.

Link to

Hmmm, Springfield VA
rock.gif

Does that also say Made in France? I can't quite see it in the pic.

(Johnnycheese @ Oct. 26 2006,15:57) I keep telling you the uni-snyc is the way to go.
no vacuum hoses period
Please explain Master...
I am in need of a good sync as we speak...

David

I am in need of a good sync as we speak...[/Quote]
Go with Moen or American Standard..Kohler is good too!!
laugh.gif

Come on J'C fill us in bro.
BTW,I got in touch with Dave O....thanks

Ironically I asked similar question to JC about using the Uni Synch, and he said he will do a write-up hopefully next week, he has an event this week.

Back