Took some pics of a custom busa today

....but someone spent some time and money on it....Biggest tire that Ive seen on a bike and had an undertail exhaust so I clicked a few pics to share. It took quite a bit of real estate for him to turn and park the bike though. The music jammin as the guy rode up is what first got my attention, then the air ride when deflating when he parked. I kind of liked the checkered flagged paint minus the other colors.

All i can say is WHY do this to a bike :poke:

It's just missing one little thing though, I can't quite put my finger on.............. Oh yeah! Tell tell the owner the plastic rivet is missing on the tank trim. :rofl:

i have a 07 and 08 now.

l_572163a5d6a39309d6e4be5c43149440.jpg

Would like to see pics of these as well

Nice looking ride

Last edited:
Nice looking bike.I can apreciate the work that went into it. The only thing I dont care for is the radio in the hump.

DO I HAVE TOO MUCH BLING?? I LOOK AT IT AS SHOW AND GO GO GO!!

Now that is what I like! This is clean and not over done. There can never be a replacement for stock colors. When you get into those crazy paint schemes and they start to fade out you are stuck with it or either have to dump a load of money in getting another paint job. Good looking bike there in my book!:beerchug:

Dont like the paintwork.The mod for the hump for the system looks interesting,same goes for the unique exhaust:whistle:

I like the paint and chrome, but do not like the rear tire. I really don't like anything bigger thana a 240 or maybe a 300 in some cases. It is a nice lookin bike though!

um... what happens when you ride and the radio decides to spit out the CD... ya get a slice across the rear? :laugh::laugh:
Nice work but way to busy for me

Cheers

I wonder how long the man left his bike unattended. That things dripping with bling.

Too much bling for me...no need to have all the electronic gadgets on board unless you've just been pimped by Xzibit and the guys at GAS! LOL

The exhaust looks cool, but I can't believe it doesn't hit the rear tire...and that rear tire is way too much...Busa got booty...
all_coholic.gif
Funny that you say that...seems to me that Omar has about everything but the CD player on his bike. :whistle:

The whole bike looks really really good! The flames on the front of the bike look really good. The rear tire is a little big for me. Thanks for sharing the pics with all of us. :beerchug:

Nice work! Looks like that paint job took a lot of time to create. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the photos.

The tire is a little large for my taste but i like whats going on here. I have a 330, it took me a while to learn to turn, but i to learn to turn when i got when i got my stock busa in the first place.

IMG_5742 sm.jpg

Back