Took some pics of a custom busa today

(GPW @ Nov. 13 2006,19:44)
rock.gif
You better get used to it, that look is what people want......

Love the paint. The colors on the tank are the bomb.
Someone is making a 330 rear tire now. Was that what it was?

lurk.gif
Nice Pics of Nice bikes. Lots of work. You can tell the 1000;s been treated easy. Love the color of the pipe.
firedevil.gif

(CAT3 @ Nov. 13 2006,10:51) I am sure with the air-ride the tire stays well clear of the undertail pipes. Drop it for parking and pimp factor, but not for riding, at least not all the way out like that.
Odd how with all the bling it still sports stock peg's and rearsets, and its missing the inner fairing bolt under the right handlebar... And where are the speakers? I keep wanting to add some tunes to mine, earphones irritate my ears badly, so thinking of a way to add some sounds without cutting up too much.
lol...I spotted the missing screw too when I took the pic. I also wondered about the rear pegs, seem like he would atleast had plugged them or had the rings ground off and smoothed before chroming. Just figured he grabbed them off the shelf and put them on. He said he mounted the speakers under the plastic at the ram air tubes or something like that.

(heavybusa @ Nov. 13 2006,12:42)
(carolinadoublej @ Nov. 13 2006,16:17)
post-6-52625-dscn0195.jpg

Whats the pea shooter under the hump for?

Oil slicks???
I figured a rear facing camera or a mount for a camera since it had a display on the tank. Just a guess

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like he found the fine line between "a little over the top" and "completely trashy" and took a flying leap over it. I'll give him credit for putting the work into it but absolutely no credit for taste.
all_coholic.gif

that hole in the back I bet its a camera tube for looking down into console on lcd screen you can see behind you IMO

if I would have read the rest of this topic I would have seen someone already guessed video camera oh well one more post heading for 3000

I THOUGHT MY BIKE HAD TOO MUCH BLING!!!
SHOCKED.gif
DID HE STEAL THAT TIRE OFF A TRUCK!
SHOCKED.gif
I MIGHT HAVE TO BLING MY BIKE DOWN AFTER SEEING THIS!
wow.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Back