Took a ride out to Skyline Drive this morning

Stilslo

Registered
Nice chill ride and first extended 2 up trip. Pics are crappy, I forgot my digital camera so the iphone had to do.

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

i ride that at least once every year, love it, i'm located in stafford, hit me up if you ever want to ride:thumbsup:

p.s. there having a lot of good deals on riding gear.....kind of weird looking you all suited up but the old lady with none

i ride that at least once every year, love it, i'm located in stafford, hit me up if you ever want to ride:thumbsup:

p.s. there having a lot of good deals on riding gear.....kind of weird looking you all suited up but the old lady with none

I thought the same thing before hopping on the bike with her. I'm looking like a douche suited up and her with jeans. I've tried to get her to go shopping for gear with me, but she has yet to do so. This was our first ride together that was not a short ride around town and she had a great time on our ride so maybe now she will let me outfit her in some real stuff.

Busa Clubslinger just pm'ed me about going out for a ride. I told him I was free Monday morning for a 211/33 ride. If you guys are off Monday and free, let's ride:thumbsup:

you talking about riding skyline again? two up or solo?

I thought the same thing before hopping on the bike with her. I'm looking like a douche suited up and her with jeans. I've tried to get her to go shopping for gear with me, but she has yet to do so. This was our first ride together that was not a short ride around town and she had a great time on our ride so maybe now she will let me outfit her in some real stuff.

Busa Clubslinger just pm'ed me about going out for a ride. I told him I was free Monday morning for a 211/33 ride. If you guys are off Monday and free, let's ride:thumbsup:

Solo. Skyline is in the area and I would do it with you guys, but the speed limit is 35 and enforced. 211 crosses skyline and has nice twisties, 55mph and less fuzz. Check it out on mapquest.

yeah i've road all around that area, i know the roads pretty well around there. how long of a ride are we talking, you know the 5 w's :thumbsup:

i'm only 15 mins from either one of you, stillslow you could meet me at my house and then we head out to the starbucks at the bristow shopping center off of 28 and 619 to meet clubslinger. i pm'd you still slow with my cell if i dont answer i ll call back may be in church. also i'll send you slinger a pm with my cell so holler:thumbsup:

Back