Took a ride on the Ortega Hwy ............lots 'o' pics

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
First let me tell you about a guy I met Saturday.
He is lovingly known as Devil Dog and I must say he is quite a nice guy and makes me proud to be an ORG member with guys like him in my company.

We talked about the Ortega Hwy and I decided after church I was going to do that ride.
Great ride and by the way Devil Dog the waterfalls are still running. They 1.5 miles from the Candy Store (toward the lake and on the left side).

I then decided to go to a place called Cooks Corner where a lot of bikers hang out.
First thing happens a guy comes up and has on a Busa Boys jacket and starts telling me that they are on their way.

I stuck around until they showed up and then sneaked out when they went inside, I will take the advice of Mom on this one and not say more except that I was not impressed.

Anyway without further ado here are a few from the day.

It will take two post to download.

Thanks and Enjoy
Bubba

IMG_4785.JPG

IMG_4795.JPG

IMG_4796.JPG

IMG_4808.JPG

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4820.JPG

IMG_4823.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

IMG_4842.JPG

IMG_4847.JPG

Those pictures bring back memories of my days in the Marines riding that highway every weekend. Thanks for the memory recollection

Those pictures bring back memories of my days in the Marines riding that highway every weekend. Thanks for the memory recollection

How long ago did you ride this road? I have not been there in almost 20 yrs and I must say they have greatly improved the road. They are still working on it but is a smooth ride and lots of bikes.
Bubba

I'm so jealous of your ride today......Wish I was there. Thanks for the kind words.....

:beerchug:

Wish you were there too.
Specially at COOKS Corner when the Buas Boys showed up.
Your Bike would have been the HIT!:thumbsup:
Bubba

Almost Forgot - The wife and my daughter Remember you, I showed them the pic and they said YEAH. But you were teaching the other group Not them.
strange little small world - my wife and kid saw you before I got to meet you.

Last edited:
Devil Dog is good peeps...oh. did someone say something like that already?

:laugh:

Hey, Bubba...you got PM... :whistle:

:beerchug: Glad you got out and had some fun!!!

Back