Today's Ride

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Now you really have me missing the area....  I like the action shots... it's as if I was there taking pictures (Thanks Tim).  Maybe next weekend, the Gap?
rock.gif
?  Waiting to pick up the truck...

I went down to Myrtle Beach yesterday, just to cruise through to check things out, and could you believe I didn't bring my camera....
Ted, if you are going to be there ( the gap ) on Saturday and stay at the Phillips let me know and I will try to come meet up with you and stay Saturday night also. Give me a call.
biggrin.gif

The action shots im getting the hang of, having the tank bag on really helps with access to the camera. Wish ya could have been with us.

Tim

Nice pics. thanks for sharing guys. Glad you got to enjoy your Mothers day riding...
corner2.png
laugh.gif

Now you really have me missing the area....  I like the action shots... it's as if I was there taking pictures (Thanks Tim).  Maybe next weekend, the Gap?
rock.gif
?  Waiting to pick up the truck...

I went down to Myrtle Beach yesterday, just to cruise through to check things out, and could you believe I didn't bring my camera....
Ted, if you are going to be there ( the gap ) on Saturday and stay at the Phillips let me know and I will try to come meet up with you and stay Saturday night also.  Give me a call.  
biggrin.gif

The action shots im getting the hang of, having the tank bag on really helps with access to the camera. Wish ya could have been with us.

Tim
Will do... I got your number... I will call you or PM you mid week to let you know what the situation is like... maybe rain, but that's a long way away as far as weather is concerned...

Just awesome guys! I'd be more jealous, you know, with all of the rain and tornadoes making it impossible to even go riding, BUT it's nice to live vicariously through you guys, AGAIN...
beerchug.gif

Beautiful! Where are those falls? I'd love to go there
bowdown.gif

Just awesome guys!  I'd be more jealous, you know, with all of the rain and tornadoes making it impossible to even go riding, BUT it's nice to live vicariously through you guys, AGAIN...  
beerchug.gif

Beautiful!  Where are those falls?  I'd love to go there  
bowdown.gif
See post 88 for a map from Robbinsville to Highlands, the falls are near Highlands. Maybe I should lead a ride there at the next Bash if there is enought interest
smile.gif

Just awesome guys!  I'd be more jealous, you know, with all of the rain and tornadoes making it impossible to even go riding, BUT it's nice to live vicariously through you guys, AGAIN...  
beerchug.gif

Beautiful!  Where are those falls?  I'd love to go there  
bowdown.gif
See post 88 for a map from Robbinsville to Highlands, the falls are near Highlands.  Maybe I should lead a ride there at the next Bash if there is enought interest
smile.gif
Iwould love to go there during the fall bash

Great pics btw guys, thanks for sharing

thumb_up.gif
clap.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
smile.gif
all_coholic.gif
biggrin.gif
bowdown.gif
blush.gif
egitarre77.gif
muscle.gif
kickass.gif
super.gif
woot.gif

smile.gif

bowdown.gif

Just awesome guys! I'd be more jealous, you know, with all of the rain and tornadoes making it impossible to even go riding, BUT it's nice to live vicariously through you guys, AGAIN...
beerchug.gif

Beautiful! Where are those falls? I'd love to go there
bowdown.gif
See post 88 for a map from Robbinsville to Highlands, the falls are near Highlands. Maybe I should lead a ride there at the next Bash if there is enought interest
smile.gif
Iwould love to go there during the fall bash

Great pics btw guys, thanks for sharing

thumb_up.gif
clap.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
smile.gif
all_coholic.gif
biggrin.gif
bowdown.gif
blush.gif
egitarre77.gif
muscle.gif
kickass.gif
super.gif
woot.gif
Yep, me too...fall bash ride!
coolold.gif

smile.gif

bowdown.gif

GREAT pictures !!! Don, when you ever come close to Md. check us out ....we could even escourt you on your trip thru.
beerchug.gif

Back