Tobin seats

Purplehaze

Registered
Man I got my seats done finally, took Icemanns advice and got the gloss black with black emblems, I must say I luv the look and feel.
Thanks Tobin
P1010121.jpg

P1010120.jpg

Hey, PH, can we get a full side shot? After seeing yours and Icemann's I might have to have another set made up. That black is quite nice!

Hey, PH, can we get a full side shot?  After seeing yours and Icemann's I might have to have another set made up.  That black is quite nice!
Ok I'll get you a few more full side shots. I may have to wait a while, my camera batteries just died, but I will get them for you.... Take look really sweet.... I'm glad I let the Icemann talk me into it, because I was going to go with the gloss with some chrome like emblems.

That's fine! Just when you get the chance. I'm certainly not in a hurry!

I didn't share my experience with Tobin yet. As always, this dude is phenomenal. I was a little in a hurry to get mine done before Myrtle Beach and needed my seat like quick, fast, and in-a-hurry. Well, I overnighted my seat to him on a Tuesday. He got the seat on Wednesday and was totally done on Thursday. He called me with a total charge plus what I would have to pay to have it shipped 3-day express. Was a great deal for me, but damn... a ONE-DAY turnaround!!!
rock.gif
? Man, I still don't believe it. With such quality and craftsmanship, one would think that a two-week turnaround would be sufficient. I've only done the front seat, but I think that I will do the back seat also. Man, Tobin is great!

Brian

Sorry to hijack your thread PH, but I wanted to share my experiences about Tobin without starting a thread that was redundant.
biggrin.gif
Thanx dude and glad you're happy. I sure am.
wink.gif

Hey Purplehaze best seat I have seen on a bussa, where did you get that seat now? Was it directly from Tobin or a dealer, I would love to get someting smaller than this stock thing, it's huge. Would like to see photo's of the passenger seat too.

PH, Glad it turned out great for you. Ive put several hundred miles in on mine with no complaints. Bike looks great too!

JD

I got mine done as well and Tobin is awesome. I am in CA and from the day that it left my house till the day it came back it was 9 days. (Ground shipping) that is awesome.

Stunt_Spot_May_22_2004_Rich.JPG

Back