Tobin seats with more than 10 letters

psycobusa

Registered
i called tobin up yesterday and asked what it would be to have more than 10 letters on the driver seat. he said that it would be hard to do and may not look right especially when having the logos on the sides also. i know i have seen a pic somewhere on a website that had more than 10 letters on it with the logos but i cant find it anymore. does anyone here have a seat done with more than 10 letters. i would like to see some pics to see what it looks like. i dont want to have mine done if it is going to be too crowded looking. thanks

i have 9 letters on mine and its not crowded..so one more letter should be fine, i guess it depends on the font and which actuall letter but i cant imagine it being much more than mine...

HPIM1273.JPG

that looks nice but i was wanting mine to read Breakin the Law. so actually thats 13 letters with 2 spaces. so i guess it would be looked at as 15 letters.

also tobin said he might be able to make it look like this

Breakin the
Law

but im not sure if i like the way that would look. it might be ok but i would like to see one done like that on someone elses seat

hmmm i think he is right it would be too much...what about "Law Breaker" thats only 11 with the space, that prob wont be too bad.

Yea, and the Cops will love ya when they stop you for a discretionary speeding ticket
laugh.gif

great idea speedemon, i kinda like it. and yeah thats going to be an interesting conversation with the police officer
devil.gif

Im surprized to see how many people have been in contact with Tobin lately. I left multiple emails and phone calls/messages and havn't heard a thing. I guess he doesen't want my money.
sad.gif

Im surprized to see how many people have been in contact with Tobin lately. I left multiple emails and phone calls/messages and havn't heard a thing. I guess he doesen't want my money.
sad.gif

this guy is always busy. you just gotta be lucky and call him at the right time. and also i dont think he ever does emails. he told me to email him about what fonts he has to choose from and he would reply but i havent heard from him.

Back