Tobin seats and blue gauges

I went with the 130009 with red clock and odometer LEDs. Mounted my dimmer by the ign.

very nice
cool.gif

No, I don't beleive it is. but my dimmer isn't permantly mounted just there until i come up with a better place tp put it.

Install on gauges was easy. I even put the dimmer switch under the right side edge of the wind screen.
might sound dumb, but the dimmer switch comes with gauges or does our bikes have them already? and i just haven't seen it. Where did you buy gauges?
The dimmer switch will come with the gauges when you get them back. I did mine through bluegauges.com and Scott was GREAT to work with. He gets the kits from street racer parts and then he installs them. I put my controller custom mounted on top of the gauge cluster. I drilled a little wire hole in the plastic and mounted it right there. Looks great. Very clean and hidden. PLus at night you can see the controller glow through the windscreen. Very cool.
seen websites! looks good. what is the turn around?

has anyone installed the reverse light up? i like that one best, but looks like it might be difficult to read at night while cruising
rock.gif

I need to do those gauges! Gotta get some mo cash flow! Bike looks sweet!

Looks good! I am ordering my seats this week. I hope thay look as good as yours!
biggrin.gif

I will get A pic of the dimmer switch sometime today. I am taking my nephew to Talladega to take his motorcycle test. Turnaround is about 1 week on the gauges. And A little over A week on the seats. I paid 372 dollars for the seats and I have the hump pad fpr the front.

And by the way, Nephew failed for the second time. How many tries should they get before you say you do not need A liscens?

Looks great!!! I have got to do the blue guages...give us a report on how comfy that seat is..I would think that with that step up behind your bum it'd be much better..

Back