Tobin for taller people

ckrouze

Registered
Can anyone give me advice on how the tobin seat works for longer inseam types... I'm 6'1" with a 35" inseam. My concern is will the cut down seat make the seat to peg relationship feel cruel without a peg mod . Anyone? Thanks

I'm vertically challenged, but I know several tall guys that ride with them and swear by them. I think Postal is probably right around your size, PM him
cool.gif
He's got his bike lowered in the front/back and has a tobin. Its dang comfy to sit on thats for sure
smile.gif

Can anyone give me advice on how the tobin seat works for longer inseam types... I'm 6'1" with a 35" inseam. My concern is will the cut down seat make the seat to peg relationship feel cruel without a peg mod . Anyone?  Thanks
6'3" with a 36" inseam and don't have any problems with the Tobin.

I am 6'2 and I just got one last week. As far as "comfort" you will lose nothing but I can tell you when you go to pull your legs up to the pegs you will feel a difference. Its a little more scrunched than the stock seat. But I rode with it several hours this past weekend and theres nothing that getting used to won't fix.

Thanks much for the info everyone it was very helpful...but I still cant make up my mind...I like the look but would almost like to keep the stock height and add a bolster of some sort behind..I'll investigate further and post what I come up with.

Back