To scam or not to scam

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
This is not my sale, I just found it interesting.

Linksta

2002 Suzuki Hayabusa CUSTOM 1300 cc MUST SEE - $4000

fQAVRo1oVUQSGuiOSJdXOlnCifak.jpg

xfvIEK70Jj2BVUcsJRNftiAxrht8.jpg

We've seen that bike before on h.org.

Apparently, there are more pics of it out there somewhere.

--Wag--

Here is the response I got from his e-mail.

from Lonnie J Serna <ifianayi3@yahoo.com> hide details 11:05 am (4 hours ago)
to Greg Davis <fasthayabusa@gmail.com>
date Nov 11, 2006 11:05 AM
subject Re: busa for sale
signed-by yahoo.com
mailed-by yahoo.com

Hello there,

Sorry for taking so long getting back to you.
I already have tons of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out.
First, I want you to know that I live in USA, but for the moment I'm in UK. Two months ago my cousin died in a tragic car accident. My cousin family needs money urgently and that's why I sell this bike so cheap,because I want to help them.
My name is Lonnie J Serna and I am glad you are interested in my bike , it is in perfect condition. Is 100% working and looking perfect, no scratches or any kind of damage.
I want to let you know all the details of the transaction from the beginning to make everything clear:
Since I'm very busy, traveling a lot with business, I have chosen the eBay Shipping Center program to take care of all the proceedings, so the bike is right now in their possession in a warehouse in San Jose, CA from where it will be shipped by eBay Shipping Center as I had to go abroad with some important business and I
deposited there to do this deal in the meantime.
Beside shipping the bike , eBay will act as the middle man - holding the payment until you receive and inspect it.
You will have 1 week inspection period.
Since I've already paid the shipping fees and their services, the total price for this beauty is $4,000 with no extra cost for delivery. The transaction will be backed by their protection program.

Look how they work:
*1.I will contact them, and I will send your shipping information to eBay.
*2.They will send us mail forms (the forms will be from customer support team) for you about payment .
*3.Those forms must be filled by every part of this deal(me and you) with all the info's that they required.
*4.We must submit the forms and follow all the steps to finish the deal successfully.

This means a 3rd party.
Please note that the bike was listed on Craigslist and not on eBay! I am just using the eBay protection and shipping program offered by eBay Shipping Center. If you want to go on with this deal , mail me asap because I have another interested buyer and I need to sell this bike fast.
Best Regards!

ebay shipping center BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA What Tards actually believe this sheite!?!
and if he was originally from the US what does his broken poorly translated English have a South African twang to it?

I think they are selling the picture of that Hayabusa for $4000.
It's a great deal. 100% safe. You'll never crash, you'll never have to repair it, and you'll never need to park it. It got stolen even before you had it. (sigh)

Be careful of those scams!!
firedevil.gif

Back