TL1000 foot pegs

dddd

Registered
I have a 08 busa and want to lower the pegs a bit but want to keep the rubber top on the pegs,as such I feel the buel pegs are out .
The TL1000 pegs I assume are rubber covered, but do they lower the peg position on the 08 , i have read they do for the gen1(I'm told gen1 and gen2 have diff pegs.
Does anyone have pictures of these pegs

I have a 08 busa and want to lower the pegs a bit but want to keep the rubber top on the pegs,as such I feel the buel pegs are out .
The TL1000 pegs I assume are rubber covered, but do they lower the peg position on the 08 , i have read they do for the gen1(I'm told gen1 and gen2 have diff pegs.
Does anyone have pictures of these pegs

Don't know about TL1000 pegs but i know that the Gen1 & Gen2 Busa front pegs are the same. the rears sit at different angles.

PM vman1300, he'll know the answer and can supply the pegs. I have them on my Gen1.

100_4673 (Medium).JPG

100_4673.jpg

Last edited:
Unless you ride bare foot, the Buell pegs are great. I like that my boots actually have traction on them. I have had a foot slip off the rubber pegs when I hit a bump mid corner. I haven't had that happen with the Buell pegs.

Unless you ride bare foot, the Buell pegs are great. I like that my boots actually have traction on them. I have had a foot slip off the rubber pegs when I hit a bump mid corner. I haven't had that happen with the Buell pegs.

Ditto, I love them!

Thanks for your Ripley's,.
I was not aware gen1 and 2 had the same pegs.
I am very critical of vibration ,as it is I can feel slight vibs thru the pegs(but totally live able)hence I'm not wanting to loose the screwed on ballast weight's and rubber

Back