tire change cost?

Here in India its about $2 ... take in the bike or the wheel ... its all the same
biggrin.gif

We charge $30 for both tires off the bike and $55 for both tires if you ride the bike in. Or $30 for one tire if you ride it in.

harbor frieight sells a wheel changer and a bud of mine and me put my new diablo on a couple of days ago cost nuthing but some time and shid talkin
smile.gif

Called all 4 local zuk dealers (eastern, MA) and they wanted $160-170 to change out the two tires (tires not inlcluded!).

hrmmm perhaps time for me to invest in my very own tire changer
smile.gif

Called all 4 local zuk dealers (eastern, MA) and they wanted $160-170 to change out the two tires (tires not inlcluded!).

hrmmm perhaps time for me to invest in my very own tire changer
smile.gif
Wow talk about an anal raping. The tire changer is only 50 bucks. Dont go to a suzuki dealership try a harley or other type dealer ship

I was just quoted $30 per wheel taking the bike in, supplying my own tires.

One place $20 for on the bike change when you buy the tire from them. $40 if you bought the tire elsewhere.
With the wheel off, $free$ when buy the tire from them. $15 if bought elsewhere.

gawd damn!!! MORE proof AZ is a rip off!!! $40 (per wheel) if u bring the tire in, $120 (per wheel) if u bring the bike in

I take the wheels in off the bike and get them mounted and balanced for free
biggrin.gif

I was just quoted $30 per wheel taking the bike in, supplying my own tires.
this is messed up.... I have had 3 tires changed... all costed me $15 plus $2 tire disposal fee....

I just got mine recently changed and now its $30.

ahh well... I know how hard changing a dirtbike tire is... I'll just pay the money and not worry about it.

We charge $30 per wheel if you bring it off the bike and $60 per wheel on the bike . I work for a Hardly Davidson dealer and get mine done for free .
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back