Tiger Racing Stickers are here!!!

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
If you would like some Tiger Racing stickers, please send me your mailing address and how many you would like, and I will get them to you as quick as I can.

http://1st-to-the-finish-line.com

Please use this e-mail address
TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com

Thanks again,

Guy

thanks Guy.... again!...
biggrin.gif

you got mail.

Felt like I was addressing my christmas card list.  210 envelopes will go out in Mondays mail.  Keep those cards and letters coming in.

Remember to send your mailing address to:
tigerracing@buckeye-express.com

Thanks again everyone, your stickers are on the way and display them proudly.

You will need them at Prostar next year if you run Tiger Racing Products to get your contingency monies.  I'm sponsoring 5 classes next year so get your stickers now.

Guy  
hot.gif

I will send out another round of envelopes containing those awesome "TIGER RACING" stickers to all who asked for them at the TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com mail address.

I have recieved another 140 or so request for stickers so keep watching your mailbox next week, they are coming.

Guy

OK, Who is Tiger Racing and why do I want a sticker?
biggrin.gif
Got a link? I'm all curious and stuff, what have I been missing?

Very Cool, I got it now, I don't know why I didn't connect Tiger Racing with the well known Tiger Tail, Makes Sense all of the sudden like.
idea3.gif

Heck yeah, if I am not too late I would like a sticker... Thanks man.

Just sitting here on a saturday morning addressing Sticker envelopes.  My fingers are numb.  I had to order another 1500 stickers this morning, I'm almost out.

Keep those cards and letters coming in and I promise to fulfill every one of them.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com</span></span>
Guy
type.gif

Back