Thursday - Who is in town, anyone wanna ride?

If we leave before that time (very likely) we'll leave a route for you or anyone that want s to join us with Reba (Phillips Inn). Then you can just haul down the route until you find us, Thursday is going to be a lazy ride, nothing too high speed so you shouldn't have any issues catching up :thumbsup:

I'll work up something of a plan in the coming days and post it up here, what does everyone think of a 2hr Ruby mining diversion thursday morning?
My GF thinks its a great idea, perhaps the best part of my trip.:laugh:
She was looking a Ruby's online earlier, Im gonna need to find a Doozy:whistle:

I was in til you said ruby mine. I would rather poke needles in my eyes.:poke: But the ride over there is a good one.Will be good to see you again Brian.

I was in til you said ruby mine. I would rather poke needles in my eyes.:poke: But the ride over there is a good one.Will be good to see you again Brian.

will be great seeing you too Kevin :beerchug:

Ok ruby mine is out for thrusday's ride .... we can figure out another time for it....if anyone is up for it that isnt riding or that is, we'll be hauling right near the mine towards the middle of the day, you can peel off for it :beerchug:

Ok, so mine is out, route will be posted shortly for all to review :thumbsup:

well we'll figure it out, I'd like to get some rides in too gotta look at all the routes :cool:

Back