Thunder in the Streets Jamestown, NY

BubbaWood

Registered
Hey i dont know how many of you know but the Thunder in the Streets event is going on in Jamestown NY Tonight AUG 19th from 12pm to 11 pm heres a flyer i pulled off their page and a link for you to check it out for yourselves . a small group of my buddies are riding up so if your in the area feel free to check it out :thumbsup:

\

heres the web address so you can check it out yourselves
Thunder In The Streets 2011

THUNDER.PNG

THUNDER2.PNG

It's probably to late but have fun, be safe, secure that Busa, and TAKE LOTS OF PIX :laugh:

Baby busa will be secure :p but I will take as many pics as possible maybe some vid of the stunt show and post on here keep an eye out
Posted via Mobile Device

it took me a while to get these uploaded due to the org maintenance but here are the pics i took from thunder in the streets. i apologize for the picture quality but they were taken from my blackberry. i will have some burnout vids up once i get them on youtube. Enjoy!
p.s. and for the record....the stunt show...The Star Boys....was very disappointing.. 3 or 4 wheelies, a couple stoppies then burned off their tires was definitely not woth the wait.

thunder in the streets 011.jpg

thunder in the streets 013.jpg

thunder in the streets 014.jpg

thunder in the streets 015.jpg

thunder in the streets 016.jpg

thunder in the streets 017.jpg

thunder in the streets 018.jpg

thunder in the streets 019.jpg

thunder in the streets 020.jpg

thunder in the streets 021.jpg

Back