This Weather Sucks...

It didn't even get warm enough here to melt the ice. At least this year piratediverjefff is only telling us how warm it is, and not posting videos of his rides. :D:poke:

I know your pain.

IMG_6293.PNG

Flooding all around here. Several of my favorite two lanes are closed due to mudslides and trees falling.

You guys have been gettin' pounded up there for real,we're supposed to get some tomorrow night and then dry/sunny for the next week(or so they're predicting anyway).

It's supposed to clear up by the weekend for a few days but the ground everywhere is saturated. Hillsides are turning into mush and Gravity is taking over, like mud avalanches. We're so close to sea level it's hard to find high ground w/o running into snow in the Sierras!:)

Guess I'd better break out the GoPro this weekend. :D

My new friend Paul could use a hand at Pomona this weekend ~ are you ready to head over to the track first thing in the morning . . .

F269_211-2.jpg

I could swing out that way & pick you up for car pool lane access ~ otherwise I would have to sit in traffic from the 15 through the 71 . . .

Funny how different weather can be within the country. This is the time of the year I ride the most here in Florida. Summers can get pretty rough with the heat and the daily storms that come through every afternoon. Add love bug season to that too!
IMG_2287.PNG

My new friend Paul could use a hand at Pomona this weekend ~ are you ready to head over to the track first thing in the morning . . .

View attachment 1571259

I could swing out that way & pick you up for car pool lane access ~ otherwise I would have to sit in traffic from the 15 through the 71 . . .

Have to hang around the house this morning,having a guy come over to give us another estimate on new fencing down both sides of the property.Also,getting the house painted,they were going to start yesterday but the rain's in the way so will start Monday.$3800 for the house and approx. $2500 for the fencing(other estimate),glad the old dragon lady's paying for it.:lol:

Funny how different weather can be within the country. This is the time of the year I ride the most here in Florida. Summers can get pretty rough with the heat and the daily storms that come through every afternoon. Add love bug season to that too!
View attachment 1571260

My favorite time of the year here too bro,from July thru Oct. it's too hot here for me unless I go out at 7:00AM and be back in the house/AC by 10:00.

Back