This is great !!

dlrumbl

Registered
Can eBay do nothing about all of these bogus listings??

This is an on-going conversation with a scam-artist(more like vandal; artist would be a compliment) on eBay!  Updates will follow...

The bike was listed for $37.00 with free shipping!!  Killer deal right?(Well Duh')  Mommy, Mommy can I borrow $37.00 please?  I had to have this bike for that price, so I started the game.(for me)

~ My first e-mail to the scam-vandal....
$37.00 and free shipping !!

I'll take it.
Lee

~ Reply to first e-mail...

Hello,

I had just received an information from Ebay that you showed great interest in my Hayabusa. Please let me know if you ever bought a high price item on Ebay. I would also need your user ID on Ebay for further informations.My name is Michelle Woodbury!I also want to thank you very much for your email and for your.interest on  my bike!
I want to tell you that i have two bike for sale
1. 2004 Suzuki Hayabusa for only 3700$+ shipping = 4350$
2  2002 Suzuki Hayabusa for only 3500$+ shipping = 4150$
The bikes are almost new , in a very good shape and condition,clear titles registered in USA ,warranty, no scratches or accidents!You have to know that for the moment i am located in Athens ,Greece ,I will shipp from here trough Lufthansa Air Cargo, and you will receive it in max 5 days!For more details you can contact me at my e-mail ddress: catshell19@msn.com.
Thank you!

~ My second e-mail and reply to the above....
That all sounds just wonderful Michelle Woodbury.  I thought it was $37.00 though.  That is how the item is listed on eBay.(BUY IT NOW $37.00) Typo maybe?

Also, on the bidding you put FREE SHIPPING ? and now you are charging for shipping? (Don't understand)

I have purchased many high dollar items from eBay, but will NOT give you my user ID as that is not needed.  eBay directly states that you should never give out your user ID for any reason?? Why do you need it again?

Greece, aaagh sounds lovely.... Take your  time I will wait until you get back in the states to complete this transaction.  I am in NO hurrry, but would like to buy your bike!

How many miles does the bike have ? The $3700 one...?
Lee

Just waiting for a reply!!  More to follow...

You'd kind of think the scammers would try a new angle...and why are they always in Greece or Italy? Pick another country...come on, stir things up a bit!
laugh.gif

Think I'll email ol' Michelle and express some interest...hell, I'll just give her my paypal info so she can start buying stuff for me! Stinkin' scammers...
mad.gif

First they need to learn how to spell and use correct english. F'n scammers
mad.gif

Updated e-mails.......... Too Much Fun !  
super.gif

Anything yall want to hear from Michelle?  She is going to be so confused by the time this is over.....

~ A reply:
Lee,
I can't get back in to the states until i sell the bike.And i did not stated in my listing free shipping , you confused my listing with other one, i am in Greece and i can prepare everything perfectly here so if you need something email me back, the millage on that bike is 215 on the 2004 model and  1283 on the 2002 model.

~ My response to the above reply:
You can't get back to the states until you sell the bike?  Okay.

I must have confused your listing with another, but to be honest that shpping fee is a little steep.  I don't know if I can afford the bike as well as the shipping.  Could you do some research and see if it would be cheaper if we used like FedEx, UPS, or someone else?  Let me know what you find please....  See, if you were here in the US we could handle this much better.(No Shipping Fees)   When do you plan on getting back in town?

Well, I know that I sure want that bike for $3700.  Could you just take a picture of the speedo, so that I can double check that mileage?  You seem like a very trust-worthy gal, but you know I would hate to be scammed out of my hard earned money.  I cut a lot of yards to save up the $$$$ and I'm only 15.  This will be my first ride!

Hit me back sometime......
Lee

Future owner of the Hayabusa !!!!!

ps - do you take personal checks, or is this going to be done via PayPal???  (What's best for you??)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dlrumbl

<!--EDIT|dlrumbl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094760953 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back