This is funny

ditchdr

Registered
So I put up a post on Craigs list yesterday. Pretty much it said to make sure the great priced lawn care your getting does not come back to bite you. Pretty much check for insurance papers, make sure they are licensed and so on.

Did I do it to hurt anyone? Nope, did it as a marketing move as well as to protect home owners. Heaven knows if one of these " land scappers " hurts them selves at a customers house they will sure as shoot sue them.

Not ot mention they hire illlegals and do not pay taxes.

SO I check my email today. I have at least 30 saying everything form " your a ****" to calling me a *****, to telling me how I dont offer good service so I have resort to this..

I found it all pretty funny.. I know anytime anyone comes and does work on my property I have seen the doccuments and know they will be there.

Good advice. With the economy on the down slope i'm sure the con artist are thinking of new ways to scheme good honest people out of their hard earned money.

That is about the response I would be expecting. Not many people are going to the pick up the phone and tell you what a moron they almost were for not following perfectly sensible advice.

Back