Thirteen changes for 2001

Well I found a red one in Phx., they say it's the last one in AZ. I talked him down to $9,900 + Tax, title, lic. prep, doc, etc. Not ready to pull the trigger yet, have to sell the ZX11 first.

Thanks for the heads-up on SD C.Dolan

Just got blue Busa, Tuesday. It was $ 11,500 out the door. With the high Calif tax / lic. That's the equiv. of $ 400 off MSRP. They have 1 red one left. The other 4 dealers I checked. locally, were sold out, as of the same day. They had sold for $ 12,500 to $ 12,800, out the door, ( due to dealer prep / freight game) within the past week. I'm in San Diego, Calif.

CDolan, San Diego is always higher than some parts of Northen California, I know good deals are to be had at Yamaha/Suzuki SeaSide,Cal near Laguna Seca and also sometimes you can get good deals in land Stockton, Fresno area. Lately the dealers have been jacking up the price. Wait until after the land speed records are set next month your Hayabusa might be worth more money. I payed $11,300 out the door with a tank bra thrown in. Ride safe and good catch on your bike.

Back